What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It is nor her children !

Simply fake translation.

The title is wrong , and there is no way to portray this as a nice story .

You should listen to her whole interview,

The woman hid in a closet with a man , The closet was sprayed with bullets. The man died and she was dragged out of the closet.

They they brought two children of her neighbor to her and told her to take care of them, no one still knows what happened to the mother of the children.

~

Last edited:
Oslo was opposed by the Islamic movements such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad, parties on the left such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), and also by intellectuals, mainstream politicians and former peace negotiators such as Haydar Abd al-Shafi, Karma Nabulsi and Edward Said.
-Anne Le More (31 March 2008). International Assistance to the Palestinians After Oslo: Political Guilt, Wasted Money
Do I look like I care?

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent there.

@dBSPL , imagine we were just suggesting exactly that along with a Mistral?

Please leave him alone. He is my brother and great friend. The preparations are underway to get supplies in. My sources on ground say renovation efforts are undergoing at the border crossing now and afterwards supplies will come in.

No worries ya habib alby, I'm more than happy to engage with him but I thank you anyway! And the feeling is mutual, as you already know of course.

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent there

It’s hard to understand erdogan.

What’s your thought guys? It’s to support Israel or Palestinians?
Hahaha this is #FakeNews, it will never happen.

Kensington Palace says the Prince and Princess of Wales are "profoundly distressed" by Hamas's "appalling terrorist attack upon Israel" and that they "hold all the victims in their hearts and minds".
The Israeli's literally committed terrorist attacks against British people and soldiers:

Russia should supply weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah. Perfect for revenge.
Hahaha Russia is like a neutered dog, it can’t do anything. And it doesn’t care about Palestinians or that strip of land.

You watched that whole thing, Sammy? Every year these graduation ceremonies get more impressive and what amazes me the most is the impeccable discipline of all the cadets & soldiers and particularly their endurance. I get tired of watching them not only standing for all that time, but standing at attention which requires even more physical strength.

LOL no ,

I heard on the news what he said , but wanted to make sure the source and translation where reliable , so i posted the whole thing ceremony included.

~

Back
Top Bottom