What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Western lies working fin Biden is fuckinh crying like baby

Now compare this with the aid with Israel.
What aid? Its in the few millions compared to 700 million! to palestine in 2023.
Also do tell me what EU has done effectively to open ICC investigation against war crimes of Israel.
Plenty of Un resolution support.
The military assistance to Israel is one of the largest and there has been no embargo on Israel despite the fact that these weapons are used for indiscriminate bombing of the civilian and civilian infrastructure.

//When taken together European countries are one of Israel’s main suppliers of military systems and equipment, behind only the US. In the last ten years EU countries have licensed around €2 billion of military contracts to Israel, including over €600 million in 2012 alone. This has included ammunition, weapon firing equipment and components for military aircrafts and vehicles. According to EU Reports, European countries have not sent arms or military systems to Palestine since 2002.//

Russia did exactly what Israel has been doing for decades and i won't be the one to telling you about the response from EU on it.
Buying and selling military arms is not “aid”. You act like we give all that for free?

If they really cared about the Jews as claimed, they should have created one in the USA or Canada, they have plenty of land. Israel state is a extremist racist state, we all know they don't represent the Jewish people but are only using it for politics
Their right-wing governments and the settlers are like that. But there is a big part of the population who just want to live there and have peace. Many of them protest about Palestinian rights and are against the occupation and they clash with the settlers. That's why random killings by Hamas are unacceptable.

And it wasn't just about British wanting to install a regime that would potentially be pro-West. They didn't know if the Israelis would be pro-West anyway,before they did that. Remember Irgun?

The Jews had wanted to return to the Holy Land for a long time,remember Theodor Hertzl and the Zionist movement?
It had been their dream. The irony is that...if the Arabs had accepted the UN partition plan back then,they would have had at,least theoretically,a much bigger and prosperous State by now. The initial plan gave them huge territories in comparison with that they have now. And they would have been a sovereign people!

israel-after-the-civil-war.jpg

What answer do you want from me?
If it's true, you were true Christian and supporter of Oppressed people but you are friend of oppressors now.

It's show sad ending of Christianity in Europe. You are look like Indian pagans now.
You still don't get it. What can I say. Iranians are absolute and won't settle for anything less than the destruction of Israel. This is the same mindset that eventually led the Palestinians to this predicament. The belief of "we either take all of it and kick the Jews or no deal".

And that's how the circle of violence continues.

As I mentioned yesterday, heavy Egyptian army equipments reach Gaza border and the fighter jet fly on top of rafah border to warn israeli fighters.

This source says "The Rafah border crossing remained shut on Wednesday morning". Yet today Egypt said the crossing is open 24/7 and never closed. Mixed messages.

Egypt is probably running patrols to intercept aid and weapons going into Gaza, not to combat Israel. So far, so no aid has officially gone into Gaza through Rafah. It is a sad shame.

You still don't get it. What can I say. Iranians are absolute and won't settle for anything less than the destruction of Israel. This is the same mindset that eventually led the Palestinians to this predicament. The belief of "we either take all of it and kick the Jews or no deal".

And that's how the circle of violence continues.
I'm not agree with you.

Our opinion is real justice, we support justice for Palestinians.

We believe God will help good people and we are in God's path now.

If that's your logic you should have zero sympathy for those cheering suicide bombings or other attacks on civilians right? All Israelis are not represented by those extremists anymore than Palestinians are by extremists.
My logic is simple those who attack Muslims or suppory killing of muslims are wrong and if those wrong people are killed by any means.

Israeli people with zionism are the one I have 0 sympathy for.

While suicide bombings for other means that is to only spread terror without any cause that is wrong.

Hamas and palestine have cause so they are not wrong.

I'm not agree with you.

Our opinion is real justice, we support justice for Palestinians.

We believe God will help good people and we are in God's path now.
But how do you know if God supports the Palestinians? What if God supports the Israelis? What if God wants to let them both pay for sins? You don't know what is God's will.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom