What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hmm. You are right.
Me personally who have no authority or power, I am vocal about injustice even if its done by a Muslim...
Volume 3, Book 43, Number 624:
Narrated Anas:
Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."
This one Hadith shows us how Prophet Muhammad PBUH has set rules for us (his Ummah) to not transgress into our actions, and if a Muslim whom he called brother (as nation) is oppressing others (didn't mentioned any specific religion/faith, meaning it applies to all of humanity) than stop your brother from Oppressing others...

Your multiple attempts to associate women where there was no requirement shows your own deep rooted thoughts. Not other’s.

Oh no Saar, it's not me but you whose heart breaks when il woman is the casualty, you still haven't given a fck about anyone else and cunningly slipped in kids at the end to change things a little. Don't project your lust-filled problems on others.

You claim to be a non-mullah. I said you are a mullah.

I still don't see how without any mention of religion mulla is flying around, talking about deep-rooted hate for even your fellow Muslim countrymen, again which is no secret in Indian society.

Assumptions again? That’s has been the line of your arguments all this while. All the time assuming imaginary things against Indians. Did you loose your job to one?

Lol imaginary, look up a few posts, the fake Twitter account to self-validation for il, the begging of il to be recognized for "full support saar!", the disgusting Indians urging ils to get married to them to create one big family...good God! How low do you guys go? And this is still all imaginary?

As if you cared or bothered you Mullah.

Again goray log? Shows how you care about goray log. Chaate raho unki.

Dalay... you forgot Ukraine "full support saar!" when Indian students got spit on while trying to escape to neighboring countries? Chattna to tum log chatay ho, :omghaha: , woo bus tum logon to chatnay nahee detay....

that many people can't possibly live on a flat area. There would have to be a major culling of the population or relocate them somewhere else, who knows where
That is why probably trial balloons like corridor to Egypt or tent cities is being broached. They would like Gazans to live in a glass house, if they want to live in Gaza at all. They had enough with tunnels.

Biden on Hamas :

Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination. Its stated purpose is the annihilation of the State of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.

They use Palestinian civilians as human shields.

Hamas offers nothing but terror and bloodshed with no regard to who pays the price.

~

Him being a loudmouth is one of the reasons he landed in a hot waters as of late. Same loudmouth could not say a word on what happened in Xinjiang and Rohingya.

Don't try to be a tiger when you are a leader of a developing country that begs to make ends meet. Pakistan have problems of its own, focus should be on them. Sorry but this is local sentiment.

You must be of the ‘beggars cannot be chooser’ coalition.

You know In Islam, the biggest form of Jihad according to the prophet Muhammad saw, is to speak out against oppression and tyranny even under the threat of death.

A lot of you that hide behind the mantra of ‘let cooler heads prevail’ are ultimately just cowards. I see through it. My time on this Earth is limited, but my DNA is different. In good conscience, I cannot remain silent and a sheep.

The mentality you’ve illustrated above is why the corrupt military has hijacked Pakistan. Because people like you encourage the every day Pakistani to keep their heads down and accept the status quo so they can remain enslaved.

My brother, there is not a single person nor nation on this Earth that you should fear. They are not worth your fear. Fear only Allah swt. To remain silent among oppression is akin to being the devil.

Unlike most of the cowards from the Middle East and Pakistan, Imran Khan drank the milk of his mother and is not a bitch azz nigga.. Neither am I.

Me personally who have no authority or power, I am vocal about injustice even if its done by a Muslim...
Volume 3, Book 43, Number 624:

This one Hadith shows us how Prophet Muhammad PBUH has set rules for us (his Ummah) to not transgress into our actions, and if a Muslim whom he called brother (as nation) is oppressing others (didn't mentioned any specific religion/faith, meaning it applies to all of humanity) than stop your brother from Oppressing others...
This is beautiful. Bro, many in current times are not even remotely close to understanding wisdom of Holy Prophet (PBUH).

WE have hot heads running around expecting to bring others to their knees will big boasts. PanIslamic world needs reforms on so many levels.

Where the hell is Hizbullah when you really need them? Firing mortars isnt going to cut it. Hamas has done what many thought was impossible, Hizbullah needs now to put its money where its mouth is.
Same question I'm asking. Those could have been so much more effective if they joined. Hamas was banking on them joining. But they're scared.

You know In Islam, the biggest form of Jihad according to the prophet Muhammad saw, is to speak out against oppression and tyranny even under the threat of death.

A lot of you that hide behind the mantra of ‘let cooler heads prevail’ are ultimately just cowards. I see through it. My time on this Earth is limited, but my DNA is different. In good conscience, I cannot remain silent and a sheep.

The mentality you’ve illustrated above is why the corrupt military has hijacked Pakistan. Because people like you encourage the every day Pakistani to keep their heads down and accept the status quo so they can remain enslaved.

My brother, there is not a single person nor nation on this Earth that you should fear. They are not worth your fear. Fear only Allah swt. To remain silent among oppression is akin to being the devil.

Unlike most of the cowards from the Middle East and Pakistan, Imran Khan drank the milk of his mother and is not a bitch azz nigga.. Neither am I.
I speak out against the tyranny of Hamas am I doing it correctly?

1696999890234.png

Don't you tell me you haven't seen fake accounts in Twitter before.
Yeah but I think that one you quoted is real lol

Right.

Pakistan issues a threat to Israel.
Others issue a threat to Pakistan in return.

What shall WE do now? Solution?

Hamas wants to settle this matter in the battlefield, by all means. Do it. Nobody is stopping Hamas.

Biden on Hamas :

Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination. Its stated purpose is the annihilation of the State of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.

They use Palestinian civilians as human shields.

Hamas offers nothing but terror and bloodshed with no regard to who pays the price.

~

When are you sick people gonna stop hiding behind Americans and white people? They're not gonna protect you if you don't start behaving. Are you middle eastern or western? If you're western gtfo and go back to Europe.

equally funny :cheesy:
Have you come across any Indians identifying themselves as Israelis, even though India hosts a Jewish community for centuries that has integrated with the Indian culture? Remarkably, despite the Jewish presence in India, no Indian typically asserts to be Israeli. On the contrary, Pakistanis, despite not having Arabs residing in Pakistan and frequently facing derogatory remarks from Arabs, tend to identify themselves as Arabs. Interestingly, I have not encountered a single Punjabi Muslim with a Punjabi name; instead, they predominantly bear Arab names.

Su-35s will be no good against what Israel or US have anyway. Nothing in Iran's inventory will stop them from being invaded if the US really wants to and commits to it, except nukes.

I love how you dismiss the Su-35 simply because the opponent is a self-proclaimed invincible entity. Maybe against the US with just the current Iranian inventory they would have a hard time. But equipped with Su-35s they'd be very dangerous.

Iranians are known to have excellent fighter pilots just like Pakistani ones, proven by the air war against Iraq and its allies during the 8-year Iran/Iraq war.

Su-35s equipped with R-74s for short-range & off-boresight missiles, R-77-1s for medium range BVR and R-37Ms for long-range BVR are super lethal machines. With the IRBIS-E and long-range ground Resonance-NE radars and Iran's AWACs and ground command & control can detect, target and pick off incoming threats from over 100 kms away with the R-37s. That's precisely why those same exact Su-35s in Egypt freaked the zionists out and went crying to the US telling them they'd preferred the EAF have F-15s instead. Can't be so simplistically dismissive because they're Russian vs US made AC or whatever your reason is. They are lethal platforms and in the right hands with the right training could give the best of the best a brutally hard lesson.

Carefully watch this amazing video of Scott Ritter!!

That was an incredible eye-opening interview.

Back
Top Bottom