What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Posts of No-value/off-topic
No, i mean all 30 groups are muslims. Point those are future american elite and decision makers, that hurts current establishment
lol muslims don't even come in top 5 highest earners in US and they are gonna make decisions how many afghani opium do you jackasses consuming.

I don't believe their propaganda machine.

Jews are in a bad condition soo they play victims now for begging help from other countries.

Jews are real oppressors.
Wait wait wait...

For 4 days you've been cheering about "zionist casualties". And now you're saying "I don't believe their propaganda machine"?

Screenshot_2020-05-27 Simon Cowell Best Insults PART 2 SAVAGE - YouTube.png

Stop trolling with your off-topic posts all the time
He started this,go find his post.

Albanians have the biggest mafia in the Balkans. What honor? They're the most criminal nation in southeastern Europe. They are the Afghans of the Balkans.
Do they terrorize you?
Is That why you attack Hamas, because you had a bad experience with Albanian mafia? Haha.

It's all hogwash. India doesn't border Middle East and Europe and the logistics would be extremely costly. They just wanted to see Chinese reaction.

What about European crimes against Jews that had been happening for centuries? How easy is it to just brush it under the carpet. They wouldn't need a separate homeland had you treated them as equal citizens.
[/QUOT
Man French roasted Duchess of Perpignan in Versailles and forced her daughters to eat her then they quartered then by the hands. 500 children and 144 poor women in Lyon in a day. Etc etc

Are you mental?
You can fight military and militia, not civil persons except they are a threat (Partisans) or happens sadly as collateral damage.
When Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims win against Israel, then they could throw these people out. No need to slaughter them like cattle and poison own picture for the world outside.
Don't kill children because they are born there.
It's like saying average IQ in black Africa is so low like from some Gorillas, so we have to cage people of negroid race too?
It's just WRONG.
Ask your jewish masters to stop their savageness.

Back
Top Bottom