What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You dont understand long term Impact of this attack.
Long term impact could be more restrictive and hellish life for the majority. Israel has displayed remarkable capability to innovate and scale up in the past. They aren’t going to give up.

But, my point was about, carrying out these attacks with a little more details into what to attack and whom to kill and take hostage.

Support for Palestine from around the world could have been galvanised by better selection of targets, hostages and visuals.

Last edited:
Long term impact could be more restrictive and hellish life for the majority. Israel has remarkable capability to innovate and scale up in the past. They aren’t going to give up.

But, my point was about, carrying out these attacks with a little more details into what to attack and whom to kill and take hostage.

Support for Palestine from around the world could have been galvanised by better selection of targets, hostages and visuals.
They don't have a geographical depth. You need land to defend. They have all their economic and mility assets in under 100 mills. Just some hundreds foot shoulders took 40 km in 2 hours after jamming whole defense system. I agree they have air force but But when you're facing gorilla war businesses don't like to come to you.

Last edited:
If you were moral and peaceful, there wouldn't be a Pakistan today and you wouldn't be Muslims.
Islam is not indigenous to Indian subcontinent or for that matter Israel.

We are moral and peaceful..not you.
Wow Mr Troll.

Just bring a reason to blame ISI and PA somehow even if they aren’t connected.

I'm not even talking about ISI or PA. They aren't worth mentioning as they are insignificant in the global scheme of things; I'm just focusing on the Israeli aspect where the whole world stands.

They don't have a geographical depth. You need land to defend. They have all their economic and mility assets in under some 100 mills. Just some hundreds foot shoulders took 40 km in 2 hours after jamming whole defense system. I agree they have air force but But when you're facing gorilla war businesses don't like to come to you.
All these are known well to us and more so to Hamas leadership.
While planning this operation they should have also worked on the optics of it. In this connected world, optics and public opinion can be as lethal and effective as a nuclear device. The impact is seen without the actual blast like a nuclear device.

This kind of attack is unlikely to be replicated for foreseeable future and would remain the only sight and sound for some time. Same visuals would be rotated again and again.

They could have changed the optics completely in their favour.

Which they didn’t.

not really. I agree the imagery is terrible but in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t mean much.

There has always been a minority of voices here who support the Palestinians but has it ever translated into policy? Hell fukking no.

So again it doesn’t translate to much in the big picture. The powers that be will continue supporting their side. Western societies are too controlled by the Zionists, it doesn’t mean anything if the minority that support the Palestinians lose a few people because of the actions of some Hamas idiots. Those minorities had no impact on their country’s orientation or policies anyways.

There is a feeling that some red lines have been crossed here , and i think the images did change things , certainly here in Israel and elsewhere :

There is a feeling that some red lines have been crossed here , and i think the images did change things , certainly here :

You spam the lies of Jew Jake Tapper (who changed his real name) as much as you can. Not a single child was killed in Israel. Literally. And stop your civilians as human shields you evil people! Stop!

There is a feeling that some red lines have been crossed here , and i think the images did change things , certainly here :

What actual policy change has there been? The US has always been ardently pro Israel and American media will only broadcast pro Israeli imagery.

So yes, I agree that Hamas is absolutely foolish and terrible with their image consciousness, it has not led to any real change in policy. The US has always been pro Israel and that hasn’t changed.

LOL, not even US gives a shit about Jews. US is concerned about it's economy and state of politics. Jew Jake Tapper wants us to cry over his diaper army. They're combatants , what was this idiot expecting by murdering Palestinian civilians and attacking the third holiest site in Islam?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom