What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They have no military targets to shoo and those bombardment has no value for them, if they think that this will break the spirit of the population causing suffering they do not know human mind at all, after some time no amount of bombs have impact for causing fear and panic, quite opposite happens after some time.
Only what i hope for that there is enough shelters and underground facilities to protect population physicaly as much as possible.
So far it is just been tit-for-tat rocket attacks on border check posts.

NY Times front page right now--and that outlet is generally a supporter of Israel. And who was saying above that the Palestinians have lost support due to the Hamas action??

View attachment 959797

From London this morning
E56B10A4-ADC5-407C-AE31-A6BF615E2847.jpeg

E324E23C-1AC5-4E23-B376-D25FB749019D.jpeg

There is a massive pro-Palestinian rally outside the Israeli Embassy in London right now.

I don't care about you. The world doesn't either. I only care about Allah.

Same holds true for me.
Why bother quoting me then? And clearly, Allah doesn't care about Muslims. Your god has abandoned you, look around you, with all the death and destruction of Muslim lands.

The United States believes that Iran is drawing them into a conflict... LOL Such gullible Yanks.

Yes , US must not get involved on behalf of Jewish ISIS. Biden is not stupid. Russia and China will make big moves if we support Jewish ISIS.

Ok, lets see how big and effective their rocket stockpile really is, people were telling that their arsenal could wipe out all israell critical infrastructure.
Hardly going to happen now is it, when you look at the grand picture, this is a small increase in escalation. The optics of it on the other hand is another matter entirely.

Back
Top Bottom