What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They always did sadly,despite the fact that zionism and israel represent things that the west claims to oppose.

Or may be West simply has a dual face when dealing with White/West vs Non-West. They can adopt to the policy that suits their narrative.

Expected.
1696879219067.png

but this is insane, the blowback will get many more Palestinians killed.
Pro Palestine movement will get shouted down as terrorism.
It's end game
Apart from small Gaza ghetto nothing is left to Palestine

So I don't know what to make of it

Palestinians best hope was the weird trump plan but I think next thing for them is to simply accept a isrealis state ??

I mean for all practical purposes that is the case. No Palestine exists today and no one so going to help them simply because no one cares

Now don't tell me they can't. Muslims of Arabs have very strong strength but that's not in priority

See, everything is going to be fine don't worry.
I think it will take a bit time that water, electricity, fuel etc. flow into Gaza (or what's then left of it), money from EU/US won't come too.
And why did that happen, could you explain for the people here?
If your pet doesn't behave correctly, you don't feed it extras, do you?

Palestinians in Gaza running out of drinking water. Jewish ISIS in full form. The international community needs do regime change in Israel.

It's end game
Apart from small Gaza ghetto nothing is left to Palestine

So I don't know what to make of it

Palestinians best hope was the weird trump plan but I think next thing for them is to simply accept a isrealis state ??

I mean for all practical purposes that is the case. No Palestine exists today and no one so going to help them simply because no one cares

Now don't tell me they can't. Muslims of Arabs have very strong strength but that's not in priority

The Arabs around Palestine... What do you make of them?

Only theory as what @epebble put in his post. But by cost benefit doesn’t make sense.
1. Hamas might have some anti tank drones and missiles from Iran. Gaza is going to be Bakhmut of Israel. Close range fight.

2. Involvement of Lebanon from north.

3. Using hostages as tool for negotiation and shield against invasion.

4. ?

Back
Top Bottom