What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Shut your fucking mouth..... and read history...... And the first bastard to start this demonization was alexander the gay..... the same supremacist called romans killed jesus...... Then these supremacist killed every muslim in jeruslam when they took it.... The killed jews in europe for centuries... last of them was hitler... Then comes killing of native indian Americas.... You are barbarians who just got industrialized after 17th centuries..... And most important you still only wipe your asses and dont wash it.......
Calm down about Hitler. He was against Anglo-Saxons.

A real nazi would not have accepted applause from their enemy. The ukrainian "nazi" in canada is an idiot, opportunist sellout and not representative.

Shut your fucking mouth..... and read history...... And the first bastard to start this demonization was alexander the gay..... the same supremacist called romans killed jesus...... Then these supremacist killed every muslim in jeruslam when they took it.... The killed jews in europe for centuries... last of them was hitler... Then comes killing of native indian Americas.... You are barbarians who just got industrialized after 17th centuries..... And most important you still only wipe your asses and dont wash it.......

History is there on record for you to learn from , to build a better future.

Not for you to use it for throwing blame on others , or as an excuse for violence..

Shut your fucking mouth..... ..

Why curse ?

~

Last edited:
Bro, you didn't give non-Muslims equal human rights of preaching and converting for the last 14 centuries. Your Muslim ancestors did perhaps hundreds of times worse things what Israel did in Palestine, and that too for 14 long centuries.

Israel is wrong in its illegal settlements and the whole world was standing with Palestine and raising voices against Israel's claim of god-promised land. But the emergence of Hamas, and its Islamic Jihad and suicide bombings of civilians changed a lot. Israel used it as an excuse for its illegal settlements.

If it was only al-Fateh, then surely Israeli extremists would have been defeated under International pressure. That is why Hamas is playing the part of bigger evil here.

I say it loudly, .... YOU and all those who support Hamas, or even consider it a lesser evil, they have absolutely no roadmap for peace.

Please present your roadmap if you have any (which does not go through the destruction of the whole of Israel).

Peace cannot be achieved (or even initiated) till Hamas is not eliminated or agrees to lay down its weapons.

It is a MIX of all things.
We are not living in a 100% IDEAL world.
The role of Might is Right has been REDUCED in the modern civilized word, but it has not been entirely eliminated.
Still, it cannot be compared with the past, where whole nations were colonized, enslaved, slaughtered, raped etc.
We have already made progress, but we as humans must become much better.
Unfortunately, sometimes I fear that under Western Right-Wing and Religious Fanatics, we are moving in the opposite direction.

I will go for a peaceful resistance as in South Africa.
Islamic Jihad by Hamas in the form of suicide bombings and killing of civilians will not benefit the cause, but it will only weaken Secular Liberal Human-Friendly voices, and it will only strengthen the Western far-right.

Very sad.
You have just acted as a religious fanatic here.
I just hope you one day you realise your mistake and reform yourself.

These are the dreams of those who cannot co-exist in peace with others.
Hopefully, secular forces also become stronger in Muslim countries, and we can get rid of fanaticism.

There has been 75 years for the Jews to give freedom to the Palestinians, their is no hamas in the west bank

Where is the freedom and independence then??

Why are settlement illegal under international law still expanding

It's not good enough for you to say , oh they are wrong but nothing can be done

No option or roadmap for the Palestinians for freedom and independence away from the Jews was provided

Instead all they were trying to do was trying to circumnavigate the Palestinian issue

The deaths of thousands of Palestinians will indeed incite incredible hatred and clarify that bullshit about peace does not work until you are strong enough to enforce it

The murtads, Jews act like our enemies and should be treated like enemies,their is no middle ground

History is there on record for you to learn from . to build a better future.

Not for you to use it for throwing blame on others , or as an excuse for voilece.

Why curse ?

~

Zip it zip..... there is not historical record for u to refer too lolx.... Bakht

Can somebody ban this sammuel guy? He is obviously a mossad agent corrupting this thread with Israeli propaganda.

Any particlar post that disturbs you , sherlock ?

images

~

~

Oh my god, this level of anti semitism is shocking. Is this in Berlin 1940? I am going to be sick. That's Irish for you.

Here is more Irish glorifying terrorism by chanting "up the ra". Shocking, shocking. but I was assured that not one of them gave a single **** that night.

This is from august 15th of this year. You got to do better.

————

While it has been hard for mainstream US shows to talk about the war. With nuance, the conflict is being presented and the consciousness of the general public is being raised.

27:25 “A Ceasefire has to be the first step”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom