What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"Iran destroy Israel!"

"Ok,come"

"Eerr...Gaza are true Muslims...they can fight on their own..."

Search 4,000 years of history,you'll find countless examples. But then again,anything before 1979 does not interest a guy like you,does it?
Well time will tell Greko.

No one has claimed anything, wait and see.

1699788742398.png

1699788759043.png

Sort of doubt that " several doctor and nurses ' have time right now , with all that is going on inside the hospita ,to to make staements about whether someone is a doctor or not.

I am sure they have more important stuff to do right now.

But no point to argue. It seems that Shifa is in the process of evacuation , so we may find on sooner than some here want , what is going on there. I remeber when it was reported here that 500 people died in a hospital , that turned into 10 people the next day , and after 3 days no one was even talking about it anymore.

So sometimes it is better to wait and see , events are developing fast here.

Here is what the Rantisi Hospital director is doing right now , coordinating the evacuation of the hospital with the IDF .

Bouteille-a-la-mer.jpg

Walked out this morning, I don't believe what I saw
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone at being alone
Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home

~

Last edited:
Quran 59:14 Even united, they would not
'dare' fight against you except 'from within fortified strongholds or from behind walls.
Their malice for each other is intense: you think they are united, yet their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people with no 'real' understanding.
Beautiful.

Sort of doubt that " several doctor and nurses ' have time right now , with all that is going on inside the hospita ,to to make staements about whether someone is a doctor or not.

I am sure they have more important stuff to right now.

But no point to argue. It seems that Shifa is in the process of evacuation , so we may find on sooner than some here want , what is going on there. I remeber when it was reported here that 500 people died in a hospital , that turned into 10 people the next day , and after 3 days np one was even talking about it anymore.

So sometimes it is better to wait and see , events are developing fast here.

Here is what the Rantisi Hospital director is doing right now , coordinating the evacuation of the hospital with the IDF .

Okay sure...

US Americans spat on this American citizen and Trump has the nerve to talk about gallons of blood
1699789053625.png

What did Trump do for Rachel Corrie?

Absolutely nothing.

What are you talking about Greko?

Have you seen the title of this thread Greko?
Yes and I've seen the claims of Iran throughout the years,that it will "destroy Israel",that "they will give a harsh lesson to Zionists",that "they can wipe out Zionists" etc. etc.

And now,Iranians on this thread are blaming Arabs while suddenly hide and have stopped talking about Irans power against yahood. Suddenly,it's an "Arab matter". What a hypocrisy! 😂

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom