What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Bitch ?

This woman Just riscked here life to send this massage to the world , of what goes on inside the hospital.

She has much more courage than some idiot sitting safe behind his computer screen , that unlike her , would never pay the price for the nonsense he is spreading.

You can hear from her voice the chance she is taking.

00:15

But you need not concern yourself , with all the clips coming out of Gaza probebly only few would see it.

Same as sending a massage in a bottle on a deserted beach. ( that is beach , not " bitch " . )

Respect.

_118995883_049616379-1.jpg.webp

Walked out this morning, I don't believe what I saw
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone at being alone
Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home

~

It is upto Gaza and its brave people to choose between staying and tolerating the untolerable bombardment and fight the occupiers or leave to west and Persian Gulf Jarab countries as refugees.
Will powerful Iran with the thousands of missiles,indigenous AA systems and millions of volunteers,save the Palestinians of Gaza then?

Will powerful Iran with the thousands of missiles,indigenous AA systems and millions of volunteers,save the Palestinians of Gaza then?
People of Gaza are Muslims, the true Muslims.

A true Muslim stays and dies with honor. I am afraid, they will choose to stay and fight. No matter who helps them or does not.

A Greek cannot understand what i said, i am sorry if its hard for you to understand the meaning of honor.

These are double standards by Muslims. They are unable to see what their own Muslim ancestors did with non-Muslims.

Turkey killed millions in the Armenian Genocide in 1915 and made the whole area of Western Armenia a part of Turkey. Again Muslims are unable to see their double standards where they blame only Jews for being invaders but utter no words against the same things that their Muslim brothers did on a much bigger level.

Azerbaijan also invaded the Armenian land of Nagorno-Karabakh with the help of colonial Iran and then colonial Russia.
Armenian people were living in Nagorno Karabakh for thousands of years till the Azery Government started to settle Azeries there to change the demographics.

Are Muslims able to see their double standards when they blame Israelis for invading Palestine but don't blame Azeris for the same thing?

We have no love affair with the wrongdoings of Israel and Zionists. We would have opposed a Zionist state in 1948. But today Israel is a reality, just like it is a reality that the historic Western Armenia is a part of Turkey, or just like Pakistan is a reality and no more a part of India, even if the British conspired against the majority of the population of India of that time and created Pakistan against their wish.

Hamas are religious fanatics. They will never accept Israel. Even if any of their leaders try to accept Israel, he will be killed by Hamas.

Israel is also suffering from the same curse of religion. The Jewish religious fanatics will also never give up the idea of God-Gifted and God-Promised land, and they will try their best to expel all Palestinians.

Only Secularism can bring peace to the region.

Hopefully, the Secular Forces get stronger on both sides, and get rid both of them from the curse of religious fanaticism.
No Turkey killed Billions of Armenians amına kodumun salakları

It's a flight carrying the US State Dept F.E.S.T

1699788067927.png

1699788097763.png

A Brief history of FEST: Foreign Emergency Support Team​

The Foreign Emergency Support Team is the United States Government's only interagency, on-call, short-notice team poised to respond to terrorist incidents worldwide. Led and trained by the Operations Directorate of the Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism, it assists U.S. missions and host governments in responding quickly and effectively to terrorist attacks. The FEST, which has deployed to over 20 countries since its inception in 1986, leaves for an incident site within four hours of notification, providing the fastest assistance possible.

The FEST provides round-the-clock advice and assistance to Ambassadors and foreign governments facing crisis. The Team is comprised of seasoned experts from the Department of State, FBI, Department of Defense, Department of Energy, and the Intelligence Community. Once on the scene, FEST members help Ambassadors assess the emergency, advise on how best to respond, and assist in managing consequent operations. FEST provides:

• Seasoned crisis management expertise
  • Time-sensitive information and intelligence
  • Planning for contingency operations
  • Hostage negotiating expertise
  • Reach-back to Washington agencies
FEST Assists in the Aftermath of East Africa Bombings

FEST Assists in the Aftermath of East Africa Bombings

Two Foreign Emergency Support Teams were deployed to Kenya and Tanzania immediately following the August 1998 al-Qaeda terrorist bombings of US Embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam. The FESTs helped assess both emergencies and aided US Ambassadors as they managed the aftermath of the attacks, which killed some 300 (including 12 Americans) and injured more than 5000.

FEST Responds to USS Cole Bombing

FEST Responds to USS Cole Bombing

A Foreign Emergency Support Team was deployed to Aden, Yemen following a terrorist attack against the USS Cole, which killed 17 American sailors in October 2000. The FEST advised the US ambassador and helped her direct America's response to the attack. FEST's secure mobile communications capability was especially valuable, since the Port of Aden is some 200 miles from the American Embassy in Sanaa.

Smaller, "tailored" FESTs have responded to abductions of Americans in Ecuador and the Philippines. "Contingency" FESTs were deployed to ensure safety at the Olympic Games in Athens, Greece (Summer 2004) and Turin, Italy (Winter 2006), and in Lagos, Nigeria during a hostage-taking crisis.

In addition to the above activities, the FEST routinely provides veteran diplomatic and interagency experts to national counterterrorism exercises.

People of Gaza are Muslims, the true Muslims.

A true Muslim stays and dies with honor. I am afraid, they will choose to stay and fight. No matter who helps them or does not.
"Iran destroy Israel!"

"Ok,come"

"Eerr...Gaza are true Muslims...they can fight on their own..."

A Greek cannot understand what i said, i am sorry if its hard for you to understand the meaning of honor.
Search 4,000 years of history,you'll find countless examples. But then again,anything before 1979 does not interest a guy like you,does it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom