What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699789303382.png

You will get your wish soon baby killer. Once the wider region is engulfed by this war we will see which side you are on. Filthy Hindutva rat.
Over 2000 pages of discussion, this is pretty much all Pakistanis have been secretly wishing for. A global war is perhaps your only hope of finally getting freedom from your corrupt political and military overlords. Quite spineless to be honest.

You lots secretly want the world to burn but would not dare to revolt against your corrupt regime.

Over 2000 pages of discussion, this is pretty much all Pakistanis have been secretly wishing for. A global war is perhaps your only hope of finally getting freedom from your corrupt political and military overlords. Quite spineless to be honest.

You lots secretly want the world to burn but would not dare to revolt against your corrupt regime.
PLEASE DONT GENERALISE.

1699789433448.png

Yes and I've seen the claims of Iran throughout the years,that it will "destroy Israel",that "they will give a harsh lesson to Zionists",that "they can wipe out Zionists" etc. etc.

And now,Iranians on this thread are blaming Arabs while suddenly hide and have stopped talking about Irans power against yahood. Suddenly,it's an "Arab matter". What a hypocrisy! 😂
Again, what are you talking about Greko? Try to explain better, i might listen.

~

Care to Translate ?

She sees a journalist’s camera and screams “this all happened because of those Hamas dogs”. A “rescue-worker” grabs her face and tries her to shut her up : "HALAS " enough.

HAMAS HALAS . . .

~
Screenshot_20231112-045237.png

Bullshit.

Thousands of South Africans have marched in Cape Town to protest Israel’s attacks on Gaza, where over 11,000 people have been killed.Last week, South Africa withdrew its entire diplomatic staff from Tel Aviv in response to Israel’s war on Gaza

1699790180541.png

Talha Ali ka bacha. Kutti ki putar. Hindu madarchod. Harami ki aulaad. Firstly, next time when you address me call me SIR. Remember your rank and position. Even your religion tells you to behave according to hierarchy.

We only seek war with Hindustanis. Yes we do. Don't drag the world into this. Our nukes are aimed at India the slumdog. You are the target.

Last edited:
1699790219294.png

Kutti ki putar. Indian madatchod. We only seek war with Hindustanis. Don't drag the world into this. Our nukes are aimed at India the slumdog.
Has been reported to mods for multiple violations and insulting posts across the forum. Kindly ignore it and no need to sully your mouth by using insults at "it".

The Bitch ?

This woman Just riscked her life to send this massage to the world , of what goes on inside the hospital.

She has much more courage than some idiot sitting safe behind his computer screen , that unlike her , would never pay the price for the nonsense he is spreading.

You can hear from her voice the chance she is taking.

00:15

But you need not concern yourself , with all the clips coming out of Gaza probebly only few would see it.

Same as sending a massage in a bottle on a deserted beach. ( that is beach , not " bitch " . )

Respect.

_118995883_049616379-1.jpg.webp

Walked out this morning, I don't believe what I saw
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone at being alone
Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home

~
Actors...

Screenshot_20231112-045237.png

According to Egyptian diplomats, Arab Sheiks have arranged an agreement with Washington and European countreis on expelling people of Gaza from their homeland to the Arab and western countries.

In this western imposed proposal, residents of Gaza will be warned to leave or die especially the residents of northern Gaza. An other part of them will be accepted by Arab countries. Same scenario as what they did to Syrian people and residents of west bank that have left to Jordan.

It is upto Gaza and its brave people to choose between staying and tolerating the untolerable bombardment and fight the occupiers or leave to west and Persian Gulf Jarab countries as refugees.

It needs to be mentioned that Arabs are doing American bidding again and again.
This is obviously not true. No european country would accept such an agreement.

Back
Top Bottom