What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Really doubt it, it is just buying time and some cooling of the pressure.
They are fully in line with nazi regime in tel aviv to inflict as many civilian victims while pretending that is fight against hamas, until they accept hamas as equal side in terms of legitimacy at least unofficially i do not give any credibility to their words.
Plus, blinken is a jew.

They barely can launch rockets against KSA in the Saudi led intervention 2015, but now they have long range missiles and KSA allowing the complete flying near their land, it's not credible.

Likely rockets launched from Egypt desert from uncontrolled groups and Yemeni searching free advertising lying. Hamas origin was Muslim Brotherhood.
Barely can lunch rockets against KSA? LOL.
they fuked up saudis airports and oil refinery bases.

@RescueRanger

I went to a dinner function last night and Kim Leadbeater and Wes Streeting - both members of parliament for the opposition Labour party in the UK - both confirmed that the absolute complete bastard in the middle east is Netanyahu. He is untrustworthy habitual liar - they find it difficult to say in public because of the Jewish lobby.
Most politicians find it difficult to speak openly for fear of retribution but i think Netanyahu has bitten more than he can chew this time because the rumblings are this is a step too far.
Yar we can't blame these politicians in the west, we know how powerful the Ellison's, Karlman's, Goldstiens, Finklestines, Rothstines et.al are in Europe and NA. If anything we need to see more political and direct action through boycotts and diplomatic maneuvering from Muslim countries first.

Reading things and watching commentators, it is clear the global outrage at the high number of civilian casualties is now reaching a tipping point. You will find politicians will pivot and leverage this outrage come election time, they are just biding their time.

~

IDF spokeman in arbic urges civilains to leave nprth Gaza :

urgent , residents of Gaza,

I inform you that today, like the past days, the IDF once again allows movement through Salah al-Din between ten (10:00) in the morning and four (16:00) in the evening.

These attached photos were taken about half an hour ago and show a concrete response to our calls and demands.

Do not listen to what some Hamas leaders are saying from their hotels abroad or from the places they have arranged for themselves and their family members underground.

For your safety, take advantage of the next time to move south beyond Wadi Gaza.

The northern Gaza Strip area is considered a fierce combat zone, and time is running out to evacuate it. They join hundreds of thousands who have responded to calls and moved south in recent days.

~

Plus, blinken is a jew.

Barely can lunch rockets against KSA? LOL.
they fuked up saudis airports and oil refinery bases.
How many times in 8 years of conflict? They are launching more against Israel in weeks than against KSA in years.

And how can KSA allow the complete flying path of houthis drones and missiles near their land? they can shoot down drones easily.

It's not credible.

By the other side I remember things like the Egyptian officer shooting Israeli tourists weeks ago, in Egypt there are people who hate Israel with all his soul, but they dont have Egyptian state support, Egypt current regime is enemy of Muslim Brotherhood, and they dont want things go out of control against Israel.

And Israel, they blame Iran every time they can, no matter if it's true or false, they dont mention Qatar, they only talk about Iran, Iran and Iran like parrots.

Can we please take this one moment to say thanks and pray for the medical workers who have stayed behind to save the injured and bury the dead while disregarding their own safety

Palestine medical workers you deserve Jannah just for the 1 minute you spent in Gaza

And for the non Muslims who are there grant you path to Islam

May Allah give them Jannah

How many times in 8 years of conflict? They are launching more against Israel in weeks than against KSA in years.

And how can KSA allow the complete flying path of houthis drones and missiles near their land? they can shoot down drones easily.

It's not credible.

By the other side I remember things like the Egyptian officer shooting Israeli tourists weeks ago, in Egypt there are people who hate Israel with all his soul, but they dont have Egyptian state support, Egypt current regime is enemy of Muslim Brotherhood, and they dont want things go out of control against Israel.

And Israel, they blame Iran every time they can, no matter if it's true or false, they dont mention Qatar, they only talk about Iran, Iran and Iran like parrots.
Because ksa and houthis signed ceasefire agreement some time ago.

And the flying path of houthis missiles in not inside KSA territorial water, why would they intercept it? Its not their business.

Abd yes we egyptians hate israrl and our government is a puppet

1699616339288.png

1699616380635.png

Now then you dirty little Indian - what’s this got to do with the topic? Either talk about the topic or remain quiet. So embarrassed about your country of origin that you have to fly flags
Of France?
Little children being murdered - and you show glee - you are not a cockroach - you are an old cockroach

@BON PLAN is not Indian. He is probably as French as they get.

@RescueRanger

I went to a dinner function last night and Kim Leadbeater and Wes Streeting - both members of parliament for the opposition Labour party in the UK - both confirmed that the absolute complete bastard in the middle east is Netanyahu. He is untrustworthy habitual liar - they find it difficult to say in public because of the Jewish lobby.
Most politicians find it difficult to speak openly for fear of retribution but i think Netanyahu has bitten more than he can chew this time because the rumblings are this is a step too far.

Brother

Conservative and labour controllers have issued their instructions, they merely the conduit.

Good God! had it been Pakistan our defense minister would have said we have nothing to hit at that altitude.

Napak Fouj allowed U.S to bomb Waziristan for dollars and people said
shoot it down, they used to say Amreeka sada tora bora bana dey ga.

Other than Iran, Syria , Yemen and Lebanon

And Hezbollah , Hamas and Houthi’s

No one in the world should talk about military matters in Islamic world

You did nothing apart from build weapons

All you had to do was gift Palestine a drone + grenade and they would do the rest

But you didn’t even do that

I hope all the leaders of the “Islamic “ nations are bombed with their own weapons they have amassed for display purposes and never gave to Palestine

Palestine don’t need men who act like women they are enough

All they asked for was a toy drone + grenade and they could take out the Merkava 4

Shame on all Islamic nations with thier military

Iran history will not forget your help for Palestine and history will be kind to you

Other than Iran, Syria , Yemen and Lebanon

And Hezbollah , Hamas and Houthi’s

No one in the world should talk about military matters in Islamic world

You did nothing apart from build weapons

All you had to do was gift Palestine a drone + grenade and they would do the rest

But you didn’t even do that

I hope all the leaders of the “Islamic “ nations are bombed with their own weapons they have amassed for display purposes and never gave to Palestine

Palestine don’t need men who act like women they are enough

All they asked for was a toy drone + grenade and they could take out the Merkava 4

Shame on all Islamic nations with thier military

Iran history will not forget your help for Palestine and history will be kind to you

Their weapons are useless and toys its not real military hardware.

Back
Top Bottom