What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699618361852.png

This war is the final nail in the coffin of Western Imperialism. It's the end of the road for the Anglo-Europeans. Pax Britannia ended after WWII and Pax Americana has ended with the Al-Aqsa Flood. Jews have taken full control and Americans, British, EU are bowing down to them.

Jews have complete control over the West now. Pax Judaica will probably not last more than a handful of years.

The only morality that is left standing in the world today is Islam. All other systems have failed. Judaism has failed. Christianity has failed. The United Nations has failed. All there is left is animalistic barbarism. The Anglo-Zionist West is driven by blind hatred and a desire to kill.

The Anglo-Zionists have been spreading debauchery on the world, homosexuality, atheism, transgenderism, free-sex, abortion, drugs, alcoholism, hedonism, divorce, etc. Every debauchery known to man has been promoted by the Anglo-Zionists. Now they're promoting mass murder of women and children. The Anglo-Zionist-EU have lost all claim to morality. They need to go sit in the corner and not open their mouths any more.

In the past the Anglo-Zionists created fake narratives against Islam by conducting false-flag events like 9/11 and creating terrorist groups like Al Qaida and ISIS to demonize Islam. It allowed them to kill 12 million Muslims but now their plans have failed. Most people realize that they're lies. Most people in the West realize that their societies are morally bankrupt.

Islam is the only standard of justice and morality in the world today. Muslims need to get rid of the puppets of the Anglo-Zionists and take leadership of the world.
I thought alcohol was banned. How
You do your people little service by lying.

You have Zero to offer military other than suicidal acts at the expense of your own people. Which lives you seem willing to gamble with , from the saftey of your computer.

Here is the situaton in in case you missed it.

The north of Gaza where most of Hamas headquarters and center of government is surrounded. Most of the civilians have left. Few days ago it was reported that 300,000 remain.

In the last 3 days 4 hours of pause for a huminaterin corridor to the south was declared. 150, 000 more people left , despite Hamas all efforts ro stop them. Hard to stop people when most of your man are in tunnels . . .
This coridor would remain open and more people would leave , which means only one thing.

Hamas is loosing it's Human shiled.

And after this happens , there will be no excuse to limit our army , any one moving in the north will be a legitimate target,

As for the million people evacuated , they would have to spend winter in tents .

Despite your hysterical crying of Nakba , this will never happen,

For the simple reason , no one wants them. They will be stuck in refugess camps in south Gaza , till their houses in the north can be rebuilt,

And you are delusional if you think the international community , would invest a dime in rebulding Gaza . as long as Hamas is in power,

But you dont talk much about building , only about destruction.

You have nothing but doom to offer the people of Gaza .

B3A7186-1697801196.jpg

~
Could I ask you -what's your opinion of the settlements and the settler movement? They are religious extremists taking other peoples land, homes and using violence against them. And being willing to kill them. All backed by the IDF and the government. Does that mean Israel is looking for peace?

And yes Hamas and its military wing are a far right bunch of thugs who are happy to sacrifice Palestinians in their goal. What they did on October 7th is inexcusable and cannot be justified. They are scum. What are the settlers?

But it is true tho. Muslims behave horribly in the countries they run away to. It is insane how a group that totals 9 procent of a population has 60 of the convicts.

Especially if this group claims to be the most "righteous ones" and the only right religion that calls everyone else Kaffirs.
Something does not add up.

That's why a majority in western countries support Israël. Especially the right wing.

I can understand your line of thinking. But, remember, Muslims = people. Muslim people =/= Islam.

If anything, the spread of Islam has done miracles in the region and beyond. If there was no Islam, the people of the region, be it the Middle East, North Africa, Balkans, Central Asia and the Gulf, would have destroyed each other completely. Indonesia would not have been Muslim and who knows what would have happened then. The central Asians would not have converted to Islam and who knows how much more brutal and more infighting after the Mongol reign there would have been. India would still have been conquered by Mughal-Uzbek Turks and Afghan dynasties, and who knows how many Hindus they would have killed. Sikhism may not even have existed, because it came out of the Islamic Mughal Era of India to help Hindus against the Muslim elite, and it took on concepts of Islam. The Balkans would probably be a bigger mess than it is today as the Ottomans would have been more ruthless if they were no Muslims.

The world would have been a cruel place without Islam.

Love Ana Kasparian! She's always on the right side of every single issue as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I've ever disagreed with any of her opinions and factual statements especially when she discusses police corruption in the United States.

And good on Elon Musk! I said it a few days ago that thank goodness he's rich enough but more importantly holds free speech and free press to its highest standard and won't allow the other rich & powerful to threaten his righteousness. If and until he does succumb to that pressure, he gets the respect & credit he deserves.

And the wicked witch of the west....what can I say. I think everyone on this thread knows how I feel about that insufferable & traitorous scum-sucking demon.

That would be useless. The reactor main heart underground and well fortified.
Its better to launch those strikes against military airports, power stations and gas sites in sea.
AnsarAllah has threatened Israel with striking Dimona. Depends on their decision.

The ballistic missiles and its guidance that Yemenis use against Israel is similiar to that of Iranian Qiam BM. Its speed is close to 2,935 Km/s. It can well penetrate that nuclear plant even if its an undergroun facility.

Hahaha, bro! What a great description by you. No doubt the Adidas Mujahideen Tracksuit Tribe is becoming a force to be reckoned with. Not only will they be singing songs about Abu Obeida, but also about these AMTTs as well! :D

True, but this is something we've never heard before, and actual condemnation of the apartheid state even if it's in it's softest form.

Doesn't matter what the intentions are. The bottom line is it is something we've never heard uttered from any US representative so far, and the fact that he said it goes to show that even these unabashed supporters of the apartheid state can't ignore what is happening, if they only have to make an appeasing comment. What did we hear from him before? The only thing that uttered from his mouth was "Israel has the right to defend itself"! The awakening is forcing them to at least say the right thing.
Frankly bro, i find it as position of weakness to wait what will some idiot from west in position of power to say or act, that is never ending loop of inferiority.
For me even non directly related would be news or something like that, that Sisi announced iniciative of north african NATO or called haftar and tripoli goverement to table along turkyie to solve problems there.
That is kind of approach which would yield result in future, solving disputes among brotherly nations and closer fromalised cooperation between countries.
Band aid measure for Gaza now is giving Hamas whatever they need to inflict casualties to enemy and moving them out from list of terrorist organisations formally by Egypt, that would resonate more then any blinken statement.

I don't know who this guy Vivek but when somebody is praising Modi, we have to understand they are praising him from india's perspective. Not Pakistan's. Modi may have 1000 wrong things but it seems most indians consider him a patriot for his own country. In the end that only matters.

I'm presuming you're a Gulf Arab and support your governments viewpoints on handling India. You must realize that Modi and Netanyahu are not much different. They are both ruthless and hate Muslims and Islam with a burning passion. They are disguised and both of them are leading the way for an even more ruthless person to come after them.

In India's case, it is Yogi. A small sample of his hate is he hate stated, "if they kill one Hindu, we shall kill 100 Muslims in return", and that's him being generous. He will make Modi look modern in return. He is likely to rule India after Modi.

1699619050972.png

In Israel's case, it is the "Dajjal" or "anti-Christ", and, of course, you should be familiar with him.

1699619124392.png

Only true Muslims would be able to read what's written between his unibrow. "Kaffar", or "infidel".

How many times in 8 years of conflict? They are launching more against Israel in weeks than against KSA in years.

And how can KSA allow the complete flying path of houthis drones and missiles near their land? they can shoot down drones easily.

It's not credible.

By the other side I remember things like the Egyptian officer shooting Israeli tourists weeks ago, in Egypt there are people who hate Israel with all his soul, but they dont have Egyptian state support, Egypt current regime is enemy of Muslim Brotherhood, and they dont want things go out of control against Israel.

And Israel, they blame Iran every time they can, no matter if it's true or false, they dont mention Qatar, they only talk about Iran, Iran and Iran like parrots.
KSA and its society is composed of Muslims. Their launches were well determined and calculated to do damage only against military and energy targets. That is not the case witu Israel.

Your like for Vivek maybe mis-founded, if you let me differ and allow my ponderings.

Breaking Point is hosted by closet Hindutva guy Saagar (seen on the left) promoting his Hindutva candidate buddy Vivek.

There was an article about this guy in the National Review, you can read and see what people say about him about his fake conservatism.

Of course - they don't know about his closet Hindutva agenda. Saagar will keep playing fake liberal/conservative trying to please both camps.

Hindutva agenda did not work with the liberal moon-flower candidate from Hawaii - Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), so they took a new tack. They are trying with the Conservative tack. Two GOP Hindutva candidates, wow!

View attachment 973168

I am sure that this whole Breaking Point VLOG channel is part of the whole global Modi-supporter paradigm like WION is.

For now they are trying to be the darlings of the American electorate by their comments on Ij-reAL.

Their strategy and end-game is to get to a position of power, like all fake politicians and then implement their real agenda (support for India etc).

Smart guy, you are.

Again did you even know about history???

Tell me how the rebellion that killed German soldiers and many civilians is different then Hamas killing almost 1/3 soldiers and 2/3 civilians Per numbers released by IDF

Leave where please EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE SHOULD THEY GO DO YOU HAVE AN IOTA OF COMMON SENSE

TELL ME WHERE SHOULD PEOPLE OF GAZA GO TO

One thing is for sure, as history suggests, sooner or later Arabs will over throw proped up regimes and israeli will be massacred and all of us will say they deserved it for killing thousands of people in concentration camps of gaza

This time big daddy won't be there and we all know the majority of young Americans don't believe in Jewish story
So with your logic the Papuan groups would have a justification to do the same in Indonesia right? If a group went house to house murdering civilians and taking hostages that would be legitimate? After all there's been an occupation for decades, there's been settlers, massacres, imprisonment, abuse, legal restrictions on calls for independence, some groups have taken hostages -even recently. There's a low level guerrilla resistance.

Would you justify it if they were able to do the same tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom