What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Screenshot_20231110-073515.png

Where are the GCC Arabs?

Dancing to Shakira's songs

Their strategy and end-game is to get to a position of power, like all fake politicians and then implement their real agenda (support for India etc).

You are correct about that, and it is the Zionists who are ultimately aiming to achieve this, they need India on their side once they start expanding Indian territory. A strong India would mean stronger control against China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and even Iran and other countries. However, as with the expansion of Israel, the expansion of India is set to fail as we see in many hadiths.

As seen in the following quotations:

1.) The Prophet has said that two groups in my ummah (group of my followers) shall be successful. One which fights in Hind (India) and the other that accompanies Isa (Jesus) when he comes back.

2.) God shall save two groups of people from amongst my followers from hellfire. One, which shall fight in “Al-Hind” and the other, which shall accompany Isa ibn Maryam (Jesus) [on his return].

3.) The Prophet (pbuh) promised us the battle of “Al-Hind” . Thus, if it happens in my lifetime, I should give away my life and all my belongings in it. If I am killed in it, I shall become the Best of martyrs (of Islam) and if I (live to) return, I shall become a “free” Abu Hurairah (i.e. free from Hellfire).

4.) And, of course, the Hadiths about Khorasan (which many say is Pashtun controlled lands in Pakistan and Afghanistan). 'If you see the black banners coming from Khurasan, join that army, even if you have to crawl over ice; no power will be able to stop them'. After conquering India, this army is said to go to Sham (Syria, Iraq, Lebanon) and meet Jesus (pbuh) there in which they defeat the anti-christ (Dajjal).

The vice-president of the US, Kamala Harris, did not openly pursue the Hindutva agenda. But Vivek as vice-president will. Rishi Sunak is openly pro-Hindutva in his views, and he wasn't even elected as PM. He was imposed upon the British people, as this is what the Zionists want. The PM of Ireland, Leo Varadkar, may also have such views, but the Irish are clearly taking a stand against Zionism. Then there's António Costa of Portugal and the list goes on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_and_government_of_Indian_origin (although, not all pro-Hindutva or Zionists).

This is why the Zionist elite are allowing many pro-Hindutva inspired individuals to lead top American companies as such as Google (Sundar Pichai) among others. Even the prior head of Twitter, Parag Agarwal, was an Indian-Hindutva inspired individual, but he was overturned by semi-neutral Elon Musk, who is a thorn in their way.

Ironically, I think it is Canada in the future who would be critical in fighting a potential Hindutva growth. As you saw in the recent spat between Canada and India. Canada is strongly anti-Hindutva due to Sikhism and the many Sikhs in the country. Sikhism came out of the Mughal Islamic era of India to help Hindus against Muslims. Sikhism will now align itself with Muslims to fight the tyranny of Hindutva. But Canada is, sadly, very pro-Zionist because of the strong foothold Zionists have in the western world. The Zionists are starting to become wary of Sikhism now and you may see a lot of anti-Sikh policies coming in place in the future. Canada, along with Pakistan under Imran Khan, will be the key in stopping stop Hindutva domination of South Asia is its surroundings.

This is a bit unfortunate since I love donkeys. They are one of the sweetest creatures God has created and put on this earth to help us humans and they are almost as loyal as doggos. But in our culture, unfortunately, the donkey is considered stupid which is why it's used as a substitute to the word 'idiot'. In Arabic it's pronounce "homar" which is why this is being done here. So it's understandable in this context as long as the animal isn't suffering or being mistreated lol.

1699620669326.png

Personally, this would've been a better choice.

1699620710362.png

Half of Gaza's hospitals out of service​

Bastards continue to target hospitals.

Not only are they slaughtering the children and the US is complicit with the weapons it's giving them to slaughter Palestinian women and children and destroy hospitals where they don't even have beds to treat the poor children that are being maimed by these inhuman demonic evil cretins.

Your like for Vivek maybe mis-founded, if you let me differ and allow my ponderings.

Breaking Point is hosted by closet Hindutva guy Saagar (seen on the left) promoting his Hindutva candidate buddy Vivek.

There was an article about this guy in the National Review, you can read and see what people say about him about his fake conservatism.

Of course - they don't know about his closet Hindutva agenda. Saagar will keep playing fake liberal/conservative trying to please both camps.

Hindutva agenda did not work with the liberal moon-flower candidate from Hawaii - Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), so they took a new tack. They are trying with the Conservative tack. Two GOP Hindutva candidates, wow!

View attachment 973168

I am sure that this whole Breaking Point VLOG channel is part of the whole global Modi-supporter paradigm like WION is.

For now they are trying to be the darlings of the American electorate by their comments on Ij-reAL.

Their strategy and end-game is to get to a position of power, like all fake politicians and then implement their real agenda (support for India etc).

Its matter of time before one of indian decent people will be the president of United States. India and US strategic partnership is already at another level. Indians already dominate tech sector of US, every big US influential company has indians at the top. They are already in decision making groups of the govt.

This is something our military establishment miserably failed to see. Pakistan's natural alliance was with the China. However, mil establishment moved heavens and earth to please the americans lately even did regime change in their bid to get in good books of US. In the process they only got ridiculed and lost the trust of the Chinese as well. Bajwa literally humiliated Chinese and Russians in his one of the last speech, the guy was dancing on CIA tunes and had no understanding of Pakistan's national interests versus US national interests. US will NEVER choose Pakistan at the expense of India, not even in wildest dream. They have economic and strategic aligned goals. The most incompetent & treacherous chiefs were these two recent ones. Wrecked apart everything.

I'm presuming you're a Gulf Arab and support your governments viewpoints on handling India. You must realize that Modi and Netanyahu are not much different. They are both ruthless and hate Muslims and Islam with a burning passion. They are disguised and both of them are leading the way for an even more ruthless person to come after them.

In India's case, it is Yogi. A small sample of his hate is he hate stated, "if they kill one Hindu, we shall kill 100 Muslims in return", and that's him being generous. He will make Modi look modern in return. He is likely to rule India after Modi.

View attachment 979997

In Israel's case, it is the "Dajjal" or "anti-Christ", and, of course, you should be familiar with him.

View attachment 980007

Only true Muslims would be able to read what's written between his unibrow. "Kaffar", or "infidel".

There's no doubt that BJP is extremely right-wing / ultra nationalist group that gather votes with provoking slogans and speeches. Their attitude with muslims isn't good as well.

I was only commenting that if some indian guy is praising Modi, then obviously he is praising from his own perspective (that india's or its major population perspective). He really not cares what we think about Modi that's irrelevant. IMO, Modi could be a good leader for majority of indians that's the reason he gets maximum votes. So the scale to measure success of any leader should be according to the natives of that country.

AnsarAllah has threatened Israel with striking Dimona. Depends on their decision.

The ballistic missiles and its guidance that Yemenis use against Israel is similiar to that of Iranian Qiam BM. Its speed is close to 2,935 Km/s. It can well penetrate that nuclear plant even if its an undergroun facility.
AnsarAllah and the others are using ineffective and garbage weapons on israel. It is useless

Love Ana Kasparian! She's always on the right side of every single issue as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I've ever disagreed with any of her opinions and factual statements especially when she discusses police corruption in the United States.

And good on Elon Musk! I said it a few days ago that thank goodness he's rich enough but more importantly holds free speech and free press to its highest standard and won't allow the other rich & powerful to threaten his righteousness. If and until he does succumb to that pressure, he gets the respect & credit he deserves.

And the wicked witch of the west....what can I say. I think everyone on this thread knows how I feel about that insufferable & traitorous scum-sucking demon.
Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur are really good may God bless them and strengthen their efforts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom