What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I still believe the possibility that the Ukraine fiasco was created to occupy Russia and prevent it's involvement in the middleast for the current conflict which I also believe is very likely to escalate beyond Israel's border, most likely into Syria at least.
I don't think so. Russia is friendly with Israel. US and NATO just sold out Ukraine very easily for their Jewish masters. Ukranians probably will now have a negative opinion on Jews.

I don't think so. Russia is friendly with Israel. US and NATO just sold out Ukraine very easily for their Jewish masters. Ukranians probably will now have a negative opinion on Jews.
Ukraine was sacrificed just to weaken and give a bloody nose to Russia. Nothing more nothing less. They just pretended to care about Ukraine

The difference is you cite Israeli propaganda sources because you're a piece of shit.
So I should only post Palestinian propaganda?

If you only see things from one point of view,then you don't know which is true and which is not.

You should check both sides and draw conclusions. What if I had only read Russian sources? I would have thought Russia has already conquered half of Ukraine and is marching to Kiev. What if I read only Ukrainian sources? I would have thought all Russians are pigs and despicable people who are a threat to the entire Europe.

OP seems to be drunk. Can't really tell the difference b/w his dad and insect that is rolling around in his hole. :D :D

these kind of OP waste time and spread false info all over, which has been proven many times over...

Why don't moderator ban them for few days... so these nut cases can go elsewhere cry :D
I'm the OP?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom