What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The fact that the Egyptians or Arabs rather bow and bend is pitiful
Arabs have betrayal in that culture. That is why they are always fighting among themselves. They can't rely on each other. The first war, after the Prophet, began when some Yemeni tribes said we aren't paying zakat, our deal was with the Prophet, he is gone now. One of the tribes had actually betrayed him 3 months before he passed. In Iraq, thousands of people who had invited the Prophet's grandson to make the trip from Medinah betrayed him. Look at modern times. Saudis set up Khashoggi. He was told by the Saudi ambassador in US, who was a brother of MBS, to go to the Saudi consulate in Turkey.

in 2006 Hezbollah was like Hamas today but weaker

But in 2023 Hezbollah looks passed the Israelis navy they are looking at USN

And I believe they could do some serious serious damage

Saar5 was meant to be the best FFG in Mediterranean and Hezbollah hit it in 2006

These guys know naval warfare like they know guerrilla warfare

I don't think so. Russia is friendly with Israel. US and NATO just sold out Ukraine very easily for their Jewish masters. Ukranians probably will now have a negative opinion on Jews.
But is it friendly enough to endanger Syria and possibly Iran?

From what i understand this is only in certian areas , to allow movment of civilians from the north to the south.

With all due respect to the difficulty in seeing people having leave their homes . Buildings can be repaired , people can not.

~
As if the IDF have ever given a shit about buildings or people - with due respect….
You are an occupier - as long as you occupy there will be resistance. Your on land that isn’t yours - ethnic cleansing will never work you racist scum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom