What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Now I know what you think,Jews are experts in propaganda. But also think: Is Hamas too benevolent to do something like this? We're not talking about Fatah,we're not talking about Hizbollah,we're not talking about the IRGC. We're talking about Hamas.

Go to 1:00 and watch

Bunch of silly Colonisers without an iota of truth. No one in the World believe their illegitimate state’s fake narration. It’s war efforts and delusional expansionism in to liberated Gaza territories will just be sent to Hellfire just like it’s idf soldiers.

why didnt he knock out that bitch
He's a good person that doesn't want to hurt anyone unlike that vile Jewish woman. Let's see if she gets arrested or not.

Russia will chew up Ukraine if this Israeli conflict continues.
US and NATO sold out Ukraine and Ukrainians for the sake of Jewish Supremacy.

He's a good person that doesn't want to hurt anyone unlike that vile Jewish woman. Let's see if she gets arrested or not.

I still believe the possibility that the Ukraine fiasco was created to occupy Russia and prevent it's involvement in the middleast for the current conflict which I also believe is very likely to escalate beyond Israel's border, most likely into Syria at least.

They sold out Ukriane in a blink of an eye

I still believe the possibility that the Ukraine fiasco was created to occupy Russia and prevent it's involvement in the middleast for the current conflict which I also believe is very likely to escalate beyond Israel's border, most likely into Syria at least.
If there was a choise Russia would prefer Israel’s friendship they dont give a damn about Gaza.

Psychopathic Jewish United States keeps saying there is no proof of any war crimes despite evidence of thousands of war crimes committed by Israel. US has become a pariah rogue terror state.

Gaza government: The blood bank in the Strip is out of service as a result of the Israeli bombing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom