What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Well, they will survive if it's not penetrating the armour. Tanks are built to take hits. As long as armour is not penetrated, they can continue fighting. Warhead is too small to cause that kind of shock inside the vehicle.

Another surprise is the lack of IED attacks. I was expecting Hamas to use IEDs and mines to knockout tanks and other vehicles. Haven't seen any footages of IED or mines either.

Based on what i am seeing, i believe that the armor is not penetrated, i am seeing fireball on top of the tank.. I do believe Hamas has ATGMs ? can anyone confirm ?

Rocket from Gaza hit home in Tel Aviv:

1699387368493.png

This UAE rep is clearly afraid of American Daddy. She named Hamas as the condemned party but didn't mention Israel causing the crisis of bombing and, blockage of humanitarian aids. What the... !? Any Arab still has human blood in his/her body? When asked by a reporter(?) why can't the security council do anything, she spat out a bunch of BS without naming United States' veto blocking the UN from doing anything.

Any Arabs with hearts not contaminated by US?

These GCC Arabs are poisonous filth.

The Sunnis of the World need to wake up and realize that they need to put their differences aside and join Iran. The Saudis and UAE Gulf Arabs are now officially Munafiqs. They are no longer Muslim. Pakistanis need to be part of that shift.

100%. Shun Saudi Arabia and UAE.

the dead are dead thier suffering is over inshllah they are in Jannah

but its the injured who have lost limbs and hurt who are suffering

crying and bleeding and not even any anesthetic and even no bandages

they dont have any pain killers and now no light and power

poor babies in incubators dying because they can breath

I am lost with words

until Israel does not suffer the same pain this war cannot end

Back
Top Bottom