What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are they surviving? I'm no expert, but if you are in a box that takes a major hit from an rpg, you are going to have concussion damage due to the pressure induced by the explosion. Let alone any pieces that penetrate. I've probably seen at least 20 individual tanks get struck so far I doubt they're living through side and rear hits with Tandem warheads not only that they shooting them towards the back where all the troops are every Merkava is also an APC with engine in the front troops in the back. Urban warfare is a nightmare for/ tanks Apc’s. This doesn't look like the kind of conflict where a map helps much. Hamas can pop out of a tunnel at any time.

Well, they will survive if it's not penetrating the armour. Tanks are built to take hits. As long as armour is not penetrated, they can continue fighting. Warhead is too small to cause that kind of shock inside the vehicle.

Another surprise is the lack of IED attacks. I was expecting Hamas to use IEDs and mines to knockout tanks and other vehicles. Haven't seen any footages of IED or mines either.

1699385945803.png

I have been reliably informed that the rat coconut confused Pakistani Farhan Jaffari AKA: NatsecJeff is on PDF and he has an account here. I will sniff you out you little cockroach, better still be a man and just post with your account, so we can make fun of the so called "analyst" who used to tutor Maths classes for 500 rupees on Siraj Road in Karachi and now residing in the Netherlands whilst getting high on cheap charas fancies himself as a security analyst.

Farhan/Jeff or whatever it is you call yourself these days. Please beta...

giphy.gif

This bastard lives in The Netherlands? I will pay him a personal visit.

Well unfortunately your parents voted a terrorist organization into power that uses bunkers not for civilians but for protecting its own soldiers.

Those terrorists thought it was a good idea to go on a ISIS style slaughter, giving Netanyahu the excuse he always dreamed of.

An occupier doesn't have any right to defend themselves by killing everyone. Stop saying that!

1. Israel's assurances on Gaza will sound hollow to some​

b5b6b0c1-9cb2-4612-9d16-296c460e435f.jpg

Paul Adams
    Reporting from Israel

Reuters
    This morning’s Israeli assurances of no humanitarian crisis in Gaza will sound hollow to those watching the daily scenes of appalling suffering inflicted by more than a month of relentless Israeli bombardment.
    The UN says it no longer has any idea what’s going on in Gaza City and its immediate surroundings.
    Aid hasn’t reached the north since the crisis began, and the UN says it has no information on the needs or conditions of an estimated 300,000 to 400,000 civilians thought to be there.
    Aid reaching the Gaza Strip, UNRWA said in its latest update, is a "drop in the ocean compared to the overwhelming needs of over two million people trapped in Gaza".
    The latest report also says:
    • Almost 1.5m people have been displaced across the Gaza Strip since 7 October
    • Bodies decomposing under collapsed buildings have raised "humanitarian and environmental concerns"
    • No fuel has entered Gaza since the start of the conflict, which is impacting hospital, bakeries, water plants and Unrwa's own operations
Who is this cuckold reporting from Israel...

Israel's assurances on Gaza will sound hollow to some​

1699386161960.png

Meanwhile the "some"...
1699386422859.png

1699386360636.png

1699386450591.png

1699386246360.png

1699386328295.png

1699386198073.png

1699386225769.png

Actual traitor is UAE the descendants of Ibn Zayed Dajjal... Look it up...
What have UAE done?
Host snakes ?
Give refuge to killers traitors and murders of Muslims?
Remember the mosad operation in UAE to assisnate Palestinian in UAE...
UAE actually sent relief to Israel lol not Palestinians but Israel.... Wow just wow

UAE and Saudis are incredibly evil. These are wicked enemies.

Back
Top Bottom