What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Some plan.

Is antrhing happenning right now can be claimed as a sucess to you , by any side ?

~
For me, Israel's facade has dropped, Only democracy in the middle east my ***. It's not even a real government, more like a primitive clan on a blood feud taking revenge from the rival tribe. "They killed 1.000 of us so we'll kill 10.000 of them" is the logic. Civilized governments don't act like this.

Not a success by any side but a lot of people see you as backwards savages in nice suits who are good with money.

"Hamas is using people as human shields" bullshit excuse isn't working anymore.

Palestinian-American community is more than capable to give a genocide for genocide equation if Jewish people don't stop this genocide, rape and murder of Palestinians in Palestine. Jewish people are playing with fire. They're also bombing Palestinian-Americans trying to flee Gaza.

If this is true, this is unacceptable.
I can't feel sympathy with them anymore. They've crossed all red lines. They've caused a chaotic global situation with their abhorrent genocide and mass murder crimes. Bombing hospitals and justifying it will get you knocked out at protests, so id avoid trying to justify such crimes if I were a pro-Israel demonstrator.

Yes, read clause H in this contract below:
1699321169780.png

1699321254164.png

Israel's self-defence argument is being tested to destruction​

b5b6b0c1-9cb2-4612-9d16-296c460e435f.jpg

Paul Adams
Diplomatic correspondent ... BBC

Palestinians gather at the site of an Israeli strike on a house in Deir Al-Balah

ReutersCopyright: Reuters

Palestinians gather at the site of an Israeli strike on a house in Deir Al-BalahImage caption: Palestinians gather at the site of an Israeli strike on a house in Deir Al-Balah
Even by the grim standards of the long, bitter conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, today marked a staggering new milestone.

Everything about the past month has been unprecedented.

The carnage inflicted on Israelis by Hamas on 7 October was unlike anything they had done before.

And Israel's response has been breath-taking.

This is not “business as usual” in the Gaza Strip, where the two sides have fought several previous wars.

Israel’s determination to eradicate Hamas once and for all has led its military to go way beyond its previous efforts to cut the militant group down to size (what some used to call “mowing the grass”).

Israel argues that it’s response to the massacres of 7 October meets all its legal obligations: it’s acting in self-defence and with the required level of proportionality.

For now, Israel’s most important ally, the United States, seems, by and large, to agree.

But as countless images of children pulled from the rubble are seared on our retinas, and the number of Palestinians killed climbs above 10,000, that argument is being tested to destruction.

Back
Top Bottom