What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Agreed, we seem to have similar taste. Although, I don't think all of them are beautiful, but the ones that are, you can't take your eyes off of them.
I grew up in a time when Disney had not yet polluted peoples homes, so my idea of beauty came from reading books, looking at art and watching old movies. It's only after Disney that children grew up with the blonde haired, blue eyed, white as driven snow damsel being the image of beauty. But alas that is for another thread...

I grew up in a time when Disney had not yet polluted peoples homes, so my idea of beauty came from reading books, looking at art and watching old movies. It's only after Disney that children grew up with the blonde haired, blue eyed, white as driven snow damsel being the image of beauty. But alas that is for another thread...

Yeah, I grew up in the 90s, there was influence of Disney but not as much as there was no internet. But even later I never allowed modeling industry, movie or beauty industry to shape my taste of beauty.

Jewish people you're playing with fire. Get your terrorist government under control before it's too late and we end up a religious war.

It is a sign that they are losing the war, all they could do was carpet bomb an area already besieged. The diplomatic blowback is unprecedent and the countries that are diplomatically supporting the zionist are facing massive protest domestically.

Some plan.

Is antrhing happenning right now can be claimed as a sucess to you , by any side ?

~

Israel sent thousands of untrained reservists (kids), into the worst kind of warfare you can, imagine.
No one is going to win here.
God Help Palestinians there and God Help us all.

1699324079864.png

Back
Top Bottom