What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Of course. Pakistan is prepared.

Even I would put aside my differences between Pak fauj and their corruption if Pakistan Israel got into a conflict. I may join Pakistan Fauj. Every Pakistanis would

Aside from the fact that this living creature is the queen of blonde bimbos, the scary part is that this brilliant insect holds a position as a representative in Congress. Look at what this sample of the new breed of politicians here in the most powerful country in the world we have to look forward to unfortunately gaining more of a foothold in policy-making decisions. Thanks to the danger that many thought was a simple moron and would never get elected. Yet he did and that danger might even get reelected, then this type of immoral yet brilliant cretin is what this country will have controlling the most important aspects for the foreseeable future. We saw the divide that danger festered & created, and it will only get much worse. God help us all. This is scary.

1699226492366.png

Jordan does aid air-drop to Jordanian Hospital in Gaza:

💙💙💙

Thank God, the Air Force members of our armed forces were able, at midnight tonight, to airdrop urgent medical and pharmaceutical aid to the Jordanian field hospital in the Gaza Strip. This is our duty to help the wounded and injured who are suffering as a result of the war on Gaza. Jordan will remain the supporter and closest supporter of the Palestinian brothers

I am very sceptical of this. A Jordanian plane was able to fly over Israel, over the Gaza Strip, drop aid, then return? It sounds implausible, not to mention that Jordan is strong allies with Israel and the USA.

Aside from the fact that this living creature is the queen of blonde bimbos, the scary part is that this brilliant insect holds a position as a representative in Congress. Look at what this sample of the new breed of politicians here in the most powerful country in the world we have to look forward to unfortunately gaining more of a foothold in policy-making decisions. Thanks to the danger that many thought was a simple moron and would never get elected. Yet he did and that danger might even get reelected, then this type of immoral yet brilliant cretin is what this country will have controlling the most important aspects for the foreseeable future. We saw the divide that danger festered & created, and it will only get much worse. God help us all. This is scary.

View attachment 968871
And what's more scary is that Democrats were suppose to be less radical than these types, but now Genocidal Joe and his Democrat party has came out to be supporters of Genocide and ethnic cleansing, so what should a Muslim voter do ? vote republic who has congresswomen like MTG and Bobert and others, who are racists and Islamophobe, but voting Democrats means another free reign to Israel's barbarism which will continue in future, I can't vote in USA election because I am not yet citizen but if could I would not have voted for anyone.

Many American diplomats privately felt angry, shocked and despaired by what they saw as a blank check from Washington to Israel to launch a large-scale military operation in Gaza at enormous humanitarian cost.

Foreign Policy

Yes, this badly hurting US Middle East policy ...According to one US senator......after every Israeli conflict, we have to clean their shitzz.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom