What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1698782781481.png

I am not religious and you are simply a retard with an unhealthy obsession with Islam and Muslims. This is not a Muslim-Jewish conflict, it's a Zionist genocide against an occupied population of oppressed Palestinians. But some insecure ex-Muslim atheists like yourself see Islam everywhere they look.

Don't be blind.
Look everywhere and you will not find a single book criticizing Islam in Muslim countries. If you deliver a single speech criticizing Islam, then they will accuse you of blasphemy and kill you.
You cannot even openly leave Islam. You will be accused of being an apostate and killed.

You would be blind to call us obsessed with Muslims, but unable to see how obsessed Muslims are against us, and how they have usurped our right to preach our ideology, or to criticize Islam or to convert Muslims to our ideology, and to openly leave Islam.

Don't be blind.
Look everywhere and you will not find a single book criticizing Islam in Muslim countries. If you deliver a single speech criticizing Islam, then they will accuse you of blasphemy and kill you.
You cannot even openly leave Islam. You will be accused of being an apostate and killed.

You would be blind to call us obsessed with Muslims, but unable to see how obsessed Muslims are against us, and how they have usurped our right to preach our ideology, or to criticize Islam or to convert Muslims to our ideology, and to openly leave Islam.
Obsession 1 oil and israel security
Obsession 2 oil and Israel security
Obsession 3 oil and zionist agenda Israel

Obsession 100 : oil and zionist agenda of new world order and
Israel..

Don't be blind.

Who is "us"? Everything you said shows what I wrote about you is spot on. Goodbye, enjoy your nightmares about Muslims :lol:

Are Muslims incapable of having humanity?

Religious indoctrination turns good people into bad and makes them do those things which perhaps they would have done in their personal capacity.

Where did the humanity of good Muslims go when they started sleeping (/rapping) innocent captive women and girls the same night, although they had killed their fathers, brothers, husbands and sons the same day before?

Human intellect clearly guides it to be injustice that you demand equal rights to preach Islam and to convert people to Islam in non-Muslim states, but when it comes to Muslim countries, then you deny non-Muslims this right and start killing them for preaching or criticizing Islam or for converting Muslims to their religion.
It took religious indoctrination for good people to believe in this injustice.

Hey guys! Sorry just dealing with an important personal event in my life so not able to post as frequently as I was recently, but one thing I want to mention whether people disagree or agree, is that the notion of giving nuclear weapons to any nilly willy nations ( don’t mean it in an offensive manner so apologies) is a fast track way to the end of the world. I will not say more and let my brothers hear to ponder on that sentence and reflect. Lastly may Allah bless the oppressed to succeed over the oppressors as it his his ADL. Hopefully see you soon if the Almighty wishes so! Wasalaam!

Palestinians biggest problems apart from being bombed by the Jews

Will be RESUPPLY to carry on defending themselves

I'm sure they will have worked to build up stocks, but stocks are not endless

You have the bastard Americans to supply the Jews

Whilst we have Egypt and Jordan

not exactly , the jihad is allowed if they attack Islam lands or Muslims.
wonder where you get the idea you can start jihad if they don't allow preaching Islam
Then you don't know the concept of Jihad in Islam.
Do you want to start a debate on Jihad? Or does this discussion forum allow such a debate?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom