What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I request again to please mind your language.
I am all for peace with secular al-Fatah and I consider religious Zionists to be in the wrong for illegal settlements instead of peace with al-Fatah.
But as far as Hamas is concerned, then Nooo. No such Muslim state should be created where parties like Hamas can have influence.
Muslims had ample time to reform themselves and also give equal rights to non-Muslims. But they are going in the opposite direction, unfortunately.
You can request shit from me.
You are all for what zionists fed and programmed within your limited brain capacity and nobody cares while ongoing secular humanistic genocide is ongoing in front of cameras.
Sometimes i wonder are people like you normal at all by any psyhological standards.

I think Iran will collapse from the interior front. The people what freedom and hate the actual "government".
People like yourself have been making those exact same claims for the last 43 years,yet today iran is stronger than ever.
I think that in all likelihood the iri will still be here in another 43 years,even stronger than it is now..
Who knows,its even possible that people like yourself will still be here,still trying to claim that any day now.....any day...very soon..."Iran will collapse from the interior front"......or not. 😏

Stop posting BS non stop in this thread. This one takes the cake. You had a look at the old testament lately so fervently defending zionist massacres which Netanyahu is legitimising through biblical passages.

Netanyahu and all fanatic Jews are at fault in my eyes. They are the other side of the coin of Muslims who also look at this conflict from the angle of religion only.

I beg to differ.
All morals are man-made through their human intellect. While religious gurus only deceived people and later gave them the name of religious morals.
I am not religious and you are simply a retard with an unhealthy obsession with Islam and Muslims. This is not a Muslim-Jewish conflict, it's a Zionist genocide against an occupied population of oppressed Palestinians. But some insecure ex-Muslim atheists like yourself see Islam everywhere they look.

Urgent

Sources for the event: 8 Israeli soldiers were killed during clashes with Hamas members in Gaza

they say 8 but I bet you its more like 80

Israeli have been covering up this whole war

Hezbollah alone sent 12 Israeli high ranking officers to hell

It has symbolic effect they are also now having to position anti missile batteries in the yemenese direction and wasting missiles.
1) Iranian ballistic missiles fired by Yemen - bleeds Israeli ABM interceptors (which are extremely expensive and in limited numbers) and forces Israel to devote ABM systems and radars facing south rather than north to Lebanon or east to Iran

2) Iranian cruise missiles and drones fired by Yemen - forces Israel to devote significant air force resources to patrol airspace and intercept these targets, removing these resources from the Gaza conflict

#Urgent

Director of the World Health Organization: The number of civilian casualties in Gaza is staggering.

Urgent | Qatari Foreign Ministry: We condemn the Israeli occupation’s bombing of Jabalia camp in a new massacre and warn against the expansion of attacks against civilian targets.

Netanyahu and all fanatic Jews are at fault in my eyes. They are the other side of the coin of Muslims who also look at this conflict from the angle of religion only.
The religious teachings of Islam ask for justice and to fight disorder in the land. I can accept Israel going after hamas targeted but can't accept this deliberate hate and wanton destruction and genocide they are inflicting on innocent people. Nothing justifies this.

I beg to differ.
All morals are man-made through their human intellect. While religious gurus only deceived people and later gave them the name of religious morals.
So, there is no moral by that logic at all. You are idiot bigger than i tought, you will have to go on ignore, i have not time for your idiocy to debunk constantly, so you will go on ignore.

It's enough to put all Muslim countries to shame that what they should have done, a weak country is doing.
Some countries have fought Israel before to no avail. What will be different this time? Let's see if Iranian axis of resistance strategy will work. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi are components of the Iranian axis of resistance strategy.

Back
Top Bottom