What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This has not ended yet, coming days will be decisive.

Gaza won t resist so much, i think there will be events. Destroy of Gaza is hard to digest, and i think is not a joke, this has all the components to go mad.

Idiot, read the history, hamas was peaceful movement before jews start killing their children. No go **** yourself with your cynical propaganda while children are butchered by your jew masters.
I have no pity for Israelis for killing civilians of children. I do consider they made a mistake in 1948 and also after 1967 and after Oslo accord by not removing illegal settlements and lost the chance of peace with al-Fatah.
But despite all these mistakes of Israel, I am still not in favour of having a Palestinian Muslim state, where Hamas can have any influence. And I have already wrote about my reasons and double standards of Muslims where they are quick to demand the right to preach and criticize other religions, but are not ready to give the same rights to non-Muslims.
At least Israel is a Secular country by law and allows religious freedom of preaching and criticizing and does not accuse any criticism to be blasphemy and kill people for this crime.

Islam itself demands Muslims to start a Jihad against a non-Muslim state if it does not allow Muslims to preach Islam.
So, why should non-Muslims then not wage a war against Muslim states for not allowing them to preach their religion and not giving equal human rights to non-Muslims?

If non-Muslims do not support Palestine today, then Muslims and their wrongdoings and their double standards are themselves to be blamed.

LOL we are struggling to maintain law & order in our own Balochistan let alone occupying Iranian one.
Now I think Haqq was 100 times better than you hack 😂

The opinion of an ex-Pajeet has no effect on me. I'm sure your government of compradors will ask "how far deep, sahib?" when America wants their arsehole tongued. Now if you don't mind, I have important opinions to deliver with eloquent prose.

If there's anything in the Talmud that should be known, it's that lying, especially to the goyim, is approved. There is no people in the world out there that lie as much as the Mosaic people do. It is very likely that they have suffered significant casualties. They will soon turn to gas, with a pretext prepared carefully.

By the way, reports of NATO "volunteers" leaving Ukraine to fight alongside the IDF are coming in. I believe soon we will see Nazis and Jews fighting together against Palestinians. The irony. And they will be "good Nazis". History, narratives, and international relations have always been a matter of strength. Not virtue. You will see Jews and Nazis making peace, the 6 million victims of the Holocaust swept under the rug. It's not far from reality; Avraham Stern and Menachem Begin's crews had extensive contact with the office of Adolf Eichmann in order to deport Jews to Palestine.
PSA: DO NOT BE FOOLED - "SALAR HACK" IS A NEW TROLL ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO TROLLING USER SALAR HAQQ AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Did you see that they withdrew Iron Dome from Sderot? They are conserving interceptor missiles.

PSA: DO NOT BE FOOLED - "SALAR HACK" IS A NEW TROLL ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO TROLLING USER SALAR HAQQ AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Did you see that they withdrew Iron Dome from Sderot? They are conserving interceptor missiles.
Where that Salarhaqq gone?
No appearance after this hack appeared out.
ex-Pajeet
Ex-Pajeet LOL 😂

I do believe that much of the forum here has the intellectual capacity to grasp such an assertion of their own volition and do not need a captain that specializes in obvious to translate said events to them in a manner by which their brains can assimilate. If this is the route you chose to journey upon, I must pity you.

No, because my position, state of mind and loyalty were and are a known capacity.
Did I not define our position in an earlier post, in case you missed. Future and therefore hope itself rests with our cause... however despairing our position may be... it is Faith and faithless, isn't it?
No, it is not.
Your position is Unjust due to your religious indoctrination.
I already presented my arguments and showed your double standards.

Even Islam itself asks Muslims to wage a war against non-Muslim state if it does not allow Muslims to preach Islam and to let people convert to Islam.
So, why should non-Muslims today not wage war against Muslim states while almost all of them today commit this crime and do not give equal rights to non-Muslims to preach and convert Muslims to their religions?

Why should non-Muslims today support an Islamic Palestine with the influence of Hamas only to let them later oppress non-Muslims and throw down innocent LGBT members from high buildings?

Despite being faithless in any imaginary god, we are much better morally than Muslims. We created a system of human-friendly Secularism and gave Muslims equal human rights on the basis of justice to preach and criticize and to convert people to Islam.

It is a matter of your blind faith, injustice and your double standards.

I have no pity for Israelis for killing civilians of children. I do consider they made a mistake in 1948 and also after 1967 and after Oslo accord by not removing illegal settlements and lost the chance of peace with al-Fatah.
But despite all these mistakes of Israel, I am still not in favour of having a Palestinian Muslim state, where Hamas can have any influence. And I have already wrote about my reasons and double standards of Muslims where they are quick to demand the right to preach and criticize other religions, but are not ready to give the same rights to non-Muslims.
At least Israel is a Secular country by law and allows religious freedom of preaching and criticizing and does not accuse any criticism to be blasphemy and kill people for this crime.

Islam itself demands Muslims to start a Jihad against a non-Muslim state if it does not allow Muslims to preach Islam.
So, why should non-Muslims then not wage a war against Muslim states for not allowing them to preach their religion and not giving equal human rights to non-Muslims?

If non-Muslims do not support Palestine today, then Muslims and their wrongdoings and their double standards are themselves to be blamed.
So you are basicaly full of shit without any objective criteria and justice concept, just your own irrational fear and projections.
Pathetic moron who is only against muslim political concepts while all other are fair game and acceptable.
Again moron, no hamas, no islamic movmements in palestine until eighties and you are afraid, despicable scum in human flash you are.

not exactly , the jihad is allowed if they attack Islam lands or Muslims.
wonder where you get the idea you can start jihad if they don't allow preaching Islam

IMG_20231101_000450.jpg

No, it is not.
Your position is Unjust due to your religious indoctrination.
I already presented my arguments and showed your double standards.

Even Islam itself asks Muslims to wage a war against non-Muslim state if it does not allow Muslims to preach Islam and to let people convert to Islam.
So, why should non-Muslims today not wage war against Muslim states while almost all of them today commit this crime and do not give equal rights to non-Muslims to preach and convert Muslims to their religions?

Why should non-Muslims today support an Islamic Palestine with the influence of Hamas only to let them later oppress non-Muslims and throw down innocent LGBT members from high buildings?

Despite being faithless in any imaginary god, we are much better morally than Muslims. We created a system of human-friendly Secularism and gave Muslims equal human rights on the basis of justice to preach and criticize and to convert people to Islam.

It is a matter of your blind faith, injustice and your double standards.
Moron there is no concept of just within atheist intellectual framework, so you have no ground to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom