What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That's not as simple as that. First of all,there was half a million Jews already in Palestine and a million Arabs.

Second,they didn't just invade,they were given land by the UN. The UN decided this.
There were half a million there because the Rothschilds bribed the British govt to allow them to flood in.

So you are ok with giving away half your house as long as a referee appointed without your input said it’s ok?

Yes but have you thought that also,the UN had partitioned Palestine into two States and actually the Arabs didn't accept this and started a war?

When I was younger,I thought "but Arabs had most of the land and Jews suddenly were given half of it". However,now I'm thinking,if the Arabs had said yes back then,they would have had their own big and prosperous (if everything went well) State,instead of that.

Remember,Arabs attacked first and they were defeated.

So basically,the Palestinians still had all of this:

View attachment 966732

If they had negotiated back then,they could have had peace.

But there were more wars and every time there was a war,the Palestinians lost more land.

Think of it from that point of view as well.
Israel is a creation of European powers. Legally, Israel cannot claim territory which wasn't given to them. If they want to keep some occupied territory, they must compensate Palestine financially. The viable state seems to be the 67 border. Palestinians must be free to return to Israel as Palestinian citizens and Israelis can live in Palestine. That was the original thinking behind the partition.

Yes but have you thought that also,the UN had partitioned Palestine into two States and actually the Arabs didn't accept this and started a war?

When I was younger,I thought "but Arabs had most of the land and Jews suddenly were given half of it". However,now I'm thinking,if the Arabs had said yes back then,they would have had their own big and prosperous (if everything went well) State,instead of that.

View attachment 966732

But there were more wars and every time there was a war,the Palestinians lost more land.

But why would they give up any of their land, to foreign Jews

That doesn't make any sense

It's like you giving up half of Greece to the Vietnamese because the west, UN said so

Any population would resist

Rocket alert:

1698705278370.png

If someone came to your house and said now half of this is mine but I will let you stay in the other half. Will you say ok or tell them to get the hell out?

Absolutely correct!!
Plus, the Jewish plan was to NEVER EVER allow anyone but the Jews between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. They might have accepted the the Partition Plan because they were not strong enough to take the whole land after WW 2 but their plans were always clear and someone find documents about their plans going back to Balfour Declaration and before that.
Oh hack: Look at Likud's Charter now! Where is any Palestinian State in that?? Netanyahu speaks with a forked tongue about Palestinian State but he is obviously lying. Since Rabin, whose own intentions could be questionable, the difference between Netanyahu and Olmert/Barak etc is just public rhetoric.

Absolutely - the average Hew is ahitting himself. They can thank Netanyahu poking the racism and right wing rhetoric. The unintended consequences of his actions will set Jews decades.

The worst thing for them is that their main allies are the right wing racist islamaphobic types

These are just deals with the devil for the Jews , these people were the same type who committed a Holocaust against the Jews and now they are in bed together

It's the same, when you see pajeets trying to jump in with their phull support saar for the white nationalists

Those were European invaders who were well-armed and the war was imminent anyway as they wanted to colonize the land. Only Jordanian forces defended well as they were trained by the British (powerhouse of the time).
Even later, it was a mix of many things that why Israel won the wars but thats not the point.
Second,they didn't just invade,they were given land by the UN. The UN decided this.
I think there were 4-5 countries who decided then not 100+. Anyway, not legit at all.

Back
Top Bottom