What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

INEVITABLE

The hatred against Jews will be unprecedented
This Gaza genocide has significantly raised awareness among the American public about the Palestinian cause. I think TikTok is the primary driver of this as I’ve noticed you will be fed many unfiltered images of how the Palestinians are suffering unlike the other social media sites.

1698704200059.png

1698704212962.png

1698704224984.png

They have literally had 75 years to give the Palestinians freedom and independence and every year it's the same shit and bit by bit they take the homes of the Palestinians and grind them down
Yes but have you thought that also,the UN had partitioned Palestine into two States and actually the Arabs didn't accept this and started a war?

When I was younger,I thought "but Arabs had most of the land and Jews suddenly were given half of it". However,now I'm thinking,if the Arabs had said yes back then,they would have had their own big and prosperous (if everything went well) State,instead of that.

Remember,Arabs attacked first and they were defeated.

So basically,the Palestinians still had all of this:

0acf19_1412305cbb7d452f892b6bb61b4b6a7e.gif

If they had negotiated back then,they could have had peace.

But there were more wars and every time there was a war,the Palestinians lost more land.

Think of it from that point of view as well.

Hormuz Strait, the final target of all this USA made bad movie.

2 miles in his narrowest point of the shipping lane.

20 mn barrels go through Hormuz strait everyday.

A cut of 8 mn oil barrels by day will increase oil prices to $157 USD

Israel and Gaza are just the useful idiots to achieve it.
Just like Zelensky was the useful idiot to change Russian natural gas customer from EU to China.

USA, the most liar empire of all mankind history, the real dajjal.

Israel hasn't announced a single casualty in Gaza invasion. Appears to be gag order and part of pyschological warfare against the residents of Gaza:

Pictures: An Israeli helicopter carrying wounded soldiers landed in a hospital yard on the borders of Ashdod

Soldiers were injured in battles with the Palestinian resistance

View attachment 966703

Israelis are taking losses in Gaza, including damaged/destroyed tanks, APCs, and from what I've learned approx. 200-220 casualties already.

Yes but have you thought that also,the UN had partitioned Palestine into two States and actually the Arabs didn't accept this and started a war?

When I was younger,I thought "but Arabs had most of the land and Jews suddenly were given half of it". However,now I'm thinking,if the Arabs had said yes back then,they would have had their own big and prosperous (if everything went well) State,instead of that.

Remember,Arabs attacked first and they were defeated.

So basically,the Palestinians still had all of this:

View attachment 966732

If they had negotiated back then,they could have had peace.

But there were more wars and every time there was a war,the Palestinians lost more land.

Think of it from that point of view as well.
If someone came to your house and said now half of this is mine but I will let you stay in the other half. Will you say ok or tell them to get the hell out?

Lying POS. I do!! That is why I constantly blame Hamas they are the ones responsible for this mess.

How much did Hamas donate? Hamas is supposed to represent the Palestinian people right?

Hamas exists BECAUSE of the occupation

If Hamas ended tomorrow the OCCUPATION would go on

Thus resistance would go on and it will be Hamas or another group, it doesn't matter unless and until the occupation is ended

Jew plans to ethnically cleanse millions of Palestinians is not going to happen but the cracks in Israel are appearing

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom