What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Palestinians resistance will never die

they are not the black people of Africa who will pray for their occupiers crimes

What is your problem with black people of Africa? Do you realize Africa is huge with over 54 African nations? On our end, we fought every colonialists who came to our shore.

That being said, in Africa, we support our Palestinian brethren, and our prayers are with them. We hope and pray they defeat this evil occupier.

they will fight until their last breath

today I was at a protest and we had a march for Palestine I met some brother from Gaza entire family killed

he had his head high and did not grieve he said we are from the land of martyrs and land of resistance death is our shroud

I felt ashamed and asked for forgiveness I have never felt so mentally small

beautiful a good Israeli is a dead Israeli

Pakistan has to turn towards iran and turkiye and synchronize with them policies and strategies. Once decision in that direction is made, things will become easier. Those 3 countries together could make wonders even with loose commitments and mild obligations to be followed by those parties.

I completely agree. I consider our investment in GCC a total loss and best to cut and run. Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore would be great additions and possibilities for absorbing new tech as you said.

What is your problem with black people of Africa? Do you realize Africa is huge with over 54 African nations? On our end, we fought every colonialists who came to our shore.

That being said, in Africa, we support our Palestinian brethren, and our prayers are with them. We hope and pray they defeat this evil occupier.

Brother, I think he was referring to Eritreans and did not mean to generalize Africans but I am not speaking for him and could be wrong.

Absolute cowards

LGBT fleet couldn’t fight real men in Russia now decide to kill Babies

Apologies I didn’t mean it in that sense I think you do however know what I mean even although it was not the right example to use

Brother I know you’re not from pakistan so I will give you some context with my very limited knowledge. Pakistan has been historically in the Saudi camp, for good reason geopolitically. For example they are very rich lol. Also pakistan is an islamic republic so makkah and madinah is in the hearts of every Muslim. We have given nuclear blanket to saudi if anybody tries to invade the holy cities. Ideally we should be close to Iran but Iran and saudis have a huge beef. You will see it on this thread to arabs and Iranian don’t get along lol. Secondly Iran is heavily sanctioned so it is not as beneficial to us as saudi because the people who sanction Iran on their orders our former prime minister is in jail. Hence my original point that we need to create our independent identity.
You do not need to cut ties with SA, they do not have any rights to object about more closer ties with Iran even if they do what can they do?
Sanctions does not matter anymore in today's world, **** them if that is the prise to be paid for indenpendent and dignified policy with long term benefits, i would say it is small on but anyway lets not divert topic with this discussion any further,

You do not need to cut ties with SA, they do not have any rights to object about more closer ties with Iran even if they do what can they do?
Sanctions does not matter anymore in today's world, **** them if that is the prise to be paid for indenpendent and dignified policy with long term benefits, i would say it is small on but anyway lets not divert topic with this discussion any further,

I will tell you what will happen again with my limited knowledge. They will stop supporting us financially as we are the country who is not able tax its citizens and instead has to take loans. When we go to Iranians, us our biggest trading partner will sanction us or we won’t even be able to buy anything from them because of said sanctions. Only thing will be able to is barter goods with caution and that won’t help our foreign exchange reserves.

Fact is unfortunately Iranians and arabs have a long way to go, did you hear what the crown prince of Saudi said? “If Iran gets nuclear bomb we have to get one too” what is this bomb for Israel? No for each other instead and that is the sad truth.

Urgent: Egyptian Vodafone Company: We have prepared mobile stations to transport them to the border between Egypt and Gaza to strengthen the Internet and mobile networks, in coordination with government agencies and the International Telecommunication Union. He stressed the importance of restoring communications and the Internet to Gaza, because this saves the victims and the injured.

Back
Top Bottom