What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Iranian and Hezbollah missiles just received new coordinates.

Iran-linked "Moses Staff" group exposes the location of Unit 8200 HQ and Mossad HQ. Unit 8200 is a top secret military intelligence branch of the IDF, the equivalent of the NSA in the USA.

Unit 8200 HQ is alleged to be at 32.143323, 34.803761

Mossad HQ is alleged to be at 32.145035, 34.804912

Is Adir-M actually Beny Karachun?

As-salamu alaikom Mustang. Are you really Shia?

Well technically I am Muslim but I follow the jafari school of thought. I answered you even though it was irrelevant but I am giving you a benefit of the doubt.

Well technically I am Muslim but I follow the jafari school of thought. I answered you even though it was irrelevant but I am giving you a benefit of the doubt.
Just curious,I don't know if there are many Shia Pakistanis here.

My opinion again stands don’t poke mehmed like a troll because once he answers you harshly you will start tagging mods left right and centre which is not a good look for you.

He doesn’t realize that adir is an Indian and posting this shit on the Indian defense forum and laughing.

But also, you should ban that Indian faggot.
Well if he is Indian, keeping him on the forum and lets respond to his comments as an inferior indian human then an israeli.

Pakistan has to turn towards iran and turkiye and synchronize with them policies and strategies. Once decision in that direction is made, things will become easier. Those 3 countries together could make wonders even with loose commitments and mild obligations to be followed by those parties.
Pakistan is pulling its pants down every 5 months for a meagre £1 billion which only the US/Saudis/IMF can give. Once they wean themselves off that then they can make alliances. And considering the puppets incharge, they have no intention of wean themselves off the US/Saudis/IMF.

Pakistan has to turn towards iran and turkiye and synchronize with them policies and strategies. Once decision in that direction is made, things will become easier. Those 3 countries together could make wonders even with loose commitments and mild obligations to be followed by those parties.

Our country is under military dictatorship and they take their orders directly from US. They ousted our elected Prime Minister under US orders. Picked up citizens, tortured them, killed them.

In Pakistan if you speak out about this, a black truck pulls up outside of your house. This is what Pakistanis refer to when we say ‘software update’. They take you, beat and torture you. Then they drop you off.

If this does not work, the intelligence service comes to your home, picks up females in your family, rapes them on camera, then blackmails you.

If you still speak out, black truck comes again, they take you and you’re never seen again, nor will a trace of you ever be found.

As much as we Pakistanis love our Palestinian brothers and sisters, we are also under occupation by kaafirs that have hijacked our military and are traitors to our nation. Sadly we can not do much at the moment.

Brother I believe pakistan needs NOT to turn to any country but create its own independent identity and policy which will give us self respect and standing. The troubles pakistan is right now is exactly because of this turning to countries nonsense because those countries then take advantage and direct our policies for us. It’s high time we learn to lead and not follow we can’t be a nuclear power and dance on the whims of others whoever they maybe.

Back
Top Bottom