What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

GCC is very quiet, when they are the main target of this Made in USA script.

I guess they dont need to talk publicly because they are not democracies and they dont need to deceive anyone like the Americans liars do.

But this is like Hormuz strait tensions one decade ago, if it escalates, the main damaged will be GCC.

The GCC's pitiful response has exposed the hollowness, and it's a warning to Pakistan to stay away from the GGC. It has no muscle or pulls even within its region.

Pakistan was better off trying to create an alternative block with a nuclear umbrella policy in place.

Because as @lastofthepatriots pointed out the mods are not available 24/7 brother we can’t expect them to available not us all the time.
They can give temporal mod title for this topic or whatever to @Falcon29 and let him deal with filth in proper manner.

Anyway, now are minimum conditions met for writing back here, next days for Hamas will be crucial on field to gain some big scores as the public pressure in west and general anger in muslim world could deliver less desired outcomes for them.
Egypt has the crucial role, tunnels has to work day and night with armies of people to keep resistance fresh and supplied along critical infrastructure in Gaza, this will be war of attrition but not of material but will, pretty confidant that Hamas has upper hand in that regard then enemy with much less boost mentioned in previous sentences, hopefully some tactical surprises from their side too.
And Hezbollah and Iran are yet to play their cards properly, that is my thinking without knowing more information and possible some other things in cooking.

One more thing this starlink stunt by musk probably will be sabotaged by us goverement, they already said that they will do whatever they can to prevent it, one more wish fulfilled to their real .masters

Last edited:
They can give temporal mod title for this topic or whatever to @Falcon29 and let hid dela with filth in proper manner.

Anyway, now are minimum conditions met for writing back here, next days for Hamas will be crucial on field to gain some big scores as the public pressure in west and general anger in muslim world could deliver less desired outcomes for them.
Egypt has the crucial role, tunnels has to work day and night with armies of people to keep resistance fresh and supplied along critical infrastructure in Gaza, this will be war of attrition but not of material but will, pretty confidant that Hamas has upper hand in that regard then enemy with much less boost mentioned in previous sentences, hopefully some tactical surprises from their side too.
And Hezbollah and Iran are yet to play their cards properly, that is my thinking without knowing more information and possible some other things in cooking.

One more thing this starlink stunt by musk probably will be sabotaged by us goverement, they already said that they will do whatever they can to prevent it, one more wish fulfilled to their real .masters

Can I say something humorously to your post, if brother @Falcon29 became a mod he would banish us all shias to oblivion 😂

Even if they do, it will just turn Musk more against Israel, after Israel/Bibi spent considerable energy and resources to try to win him over. Musk's tweet about US bases near Iran was viewed by 50 million people in mere hours. His reach is huge.

Can I say something humorously to your post, if brother @Falcon29 became a mod he would banish us all shias to oblivion 😂
I am not even Muslim but he probably would deem me Shia by association and I for sure would also be nuked by him on day one :lol:

But regardless of his views and our differences, he is uniquely connected to this war and posts valuable updates in what must be a very emotional and difficult time for him.

They can give temporal mod title for this topic or whatever to @Falcon29 and let hid dela with filth in proper manner.

I agree @waz

Make @Falcon29 a mod for this thread. He will lessen the burden on you guys and you won’t catch stray bullets for having a job, wife and kids to take care of, outside the forum. :lol:

The GCC's pitiful response has exposed the hollowness, and it's a warning to Pakistan to stay away from the GGC. It has no muscle or pulls even within its region.

Pakistan was better off trying to create an alternative block with a nuclear umbrella policy in place.
Pakistan has to turn towards iran and turkiye and synchronize with them policies and strategies. Once decision in that direction is made, things will become easier. Those 3 countries together could make wonders even with loose commitments and mild obligations to be followed by those parties.

I am not even Muslim but he probably would deem me Shia by association and I for sure would also be nuked by him on day one :lol:

But regardless of his views and our differences, he is uniquely connected to this war and posts valuable updates in what must be a very emotional and difficult time for him.

Tbh I have my suspicions about you 😂

Tbh I have my suspicions about you 😂
On topic I never mind what he says because he is emotional and he has a right to be. I know deep inside he loves all of the ummah.

Press the indian button
Imrandoooo

So the UN...
IS THE BIG MUFTI🤣🤣🤣🤣

You Indian Gutter rat Hindu cow urine drinker dont quote me again

You Hindu Gutter rat Israeli brown noser have your head up Israelis a$$ so far you cant even see your head you gutter rat

Israeli brown noser wants to fight Palestinians why not go to Lakhda where Chinese are stripping you skinny black ugly Indians naked and matching you on the Himalayas you gutter dog

Mad dog Hindu Israeli brown noser

You Indian Gutter rat Hindu cow urine drinker dont quote me again

You Hindu Gutter rat Israeli brown noser have your head up Israelis a$$ so far you cant even see your head you gutter rat

Israeli brown noser wants to fight Palestinians why not go to Lakhda where Chinese are stripping you skinny black ugly Indians naked and matching you on the Himalayas you gutter dog

Mad dog Hindu Israeli brown noser

I am shocked that this guy has not been banned yet, honestly it will do him good he has some issues that he needs to get checked I genuinely wish him the best.

He is not a retard and a responsible adult. I know him outside of the forum.

Yaara chad de I said in the start and even asked for permission but still did it that I wanted to be humorous. Mundiya lahore farooq hospital di padaish aa lekin fuddu nai aa

I thought I won't on this forum but just this time. He is 1000x better then you.
You and this Uncle Tom LeGenD are worse of worse , no any dignity no Amy believe in Allah.
Don't pretend with his " views " , you tell this story to to little children.
For me is dishonor to ever post a single line on this forum.
You are a disgrace as your uncle Tom friend.
Posting here us dishonour and disgrace.
Anyone normal would shunn this filth.
Share on you and may you be cursed
So he's still not getting banned? @waz

Do you see how this guy talks and behaves? He's been here almost 3 months and insults everyone,uses racial slur and is constantly being vulgar!

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 01-53-42 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-43-54 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-46-41 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-50-00 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 02-53-39 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 17-07-17 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 11-55-35 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Back
Top Bottom