What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~​

Israeli comedians ruthlessly mock BBC reporting of Al-Ahli hospital bombing in Gaza: Satirical show pokes fun at the Beeb with report by fake journalist 'Harry Whiteguilt' - after broadcaster was slammed for its coverage of blast

~

Nothing like that ever happened,

When The more extreme organisatiobs went to far they where actually tuened over to the British.

Lying Nazi scum

Irgun bombed hotels and massacred Brits and Palestinians and became Likud which is the leading party in the settler state for decades

By the way, I ask you for the 10th time with no answer yet: What happened to Shireen Abu Akleh? Why can't you answer?

~

~

If they have it and it works, we wouldn't be hearing about it.
War provides an opportunity to test new equipment, I am not surprised.

US used Afghanistan as a test bed for military experiments including drone warfare applications.

War provides an opportunity to test new equipment, I am not surprised.
What is surprising is that we are hearing about it. If we hear about it. it's fake. They would not publish a new weapon that makes missiles obsolete. It would quietly do its job and we would know nothing about it.

Lying Nazi scum

Irgun bombed hotels and massacred Brits and Palestinians and became Likud which is the leading party in the settler state for decades

~

~

Might backing it up with facts ? How many Cuvukauns died cuase Hagana who was the ruling party actions ?

Why did Hagana handed over Irgon members to the british ?

Had Fatah done the same with Hamas when they started blowing buses . we would not be in this situation right now.

Seems you did not press the link i posted . Here let me help :

The Saison (Hunting Season) (Hebrew: הסזון, short for French: la saison de chasse) was the name given to the Haganah's attempt, as ordered by the official bodies of the pre-state Yishuv, to suppress the Irgun's insurgency against the government of the British Mandate in Palestine, from November 1944 to February 1945.

Might backing it up with facts ? How many Cuvukauns died cuase Hagana who was the ruling party actions ?

Why did Hagana handed over Irgon members to the british ?

Had Fatah done the same with Hamas when they started blowing buses . we would not be in this situation right now.

Seems you did not press the link i posted . Here let me help :
Since you love Wikipedia (and large blue font), here are some excerpts for you:

Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 [91 people of various nationalities were killed, including Arabs, Britons and Jews, and 46 were injured] and the Deir Yassin massacre that killed at least 107 Palestinian Arab villagers, including women and children, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The organization committed acts of terrorism against the British, whom it regarded as illegal occupiers, and against Arabs.

Irgun's tactics appealed to many Jews who believed that any action taken in the cause of the creation of a Jewish state was justified, including terrorism.

Irgun members were absorbed into the Israel Defense Forces
at the start of the 1948 Arab–Israeli war. The Irgun was a political predecessor to Israel's right-wing Herut (or "Freedom") party, which led to today's Likud party. Likud has led or been part of most Israeli governments since 1977.

~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

~

~

We were under a dilemma either to return to the old regime or to have a new regime. Egypt was never an extremist countries. We are moderate. Morsi regime wanted to install something like an egyptian version of IRGC independent from the army.

Did you read what I commented in previous pages and why we hate Muslim Brotherhood and Mursi policies? They were liteally waving the Qaeda flag in protests etc...
You guys killed him.... he was elected president. You have to sing for sidi. He is isreali clone like asim munier is amaraicn clone

Pajeet can’t hide the facts of his real ID
Here we are on the Gaza conflict and mr pajeet roles into a lesson on Indian history that we
Ain’t interested in. Desperate to pretend deep he’s not pajeet not realising his in depth knowledge of statue worshipping is second to none.
Pajeet is not intelligent enough to hid his true nationality
Why do so many of them constantly pretend to be something else?

They inevitably always out themselves because they have no self control.

Back
Top Bottom