What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Elaborate...
What is happening there? I'm wholly unaware of posture and nature of presence.
It is absolutely vital to raise awareness because what the Eritrean people have gone through is not known to most of the world. The Eritrean liberation was a Muslim invention before esayas. The same Gaza genocide was committed by our own Zionist tigrey so called Israeli militia in mosques in the 60s. They used to burn every house in every village and even kill people. How many records have been destroyed, how many historical artifacts have been destroyed is still unknown. However, we said it is for peace and future generations. It lowers the understanding because there is still a lot of Eritrean history written, and it should be translated known that Zionism is not only the Arab Palestinians but the clear enemy of all Muslims. The Zionists and their pagan followers have darkened our time for 75 years, the violence committed in the Eritrea, especially on the Red Sea, not only by Usurper Haile Selassie, was massacring to demographically change the majority of the population near the coast. And It is very difficult to think that peace will come, the North East region is in a pot of chaos unless we change the western ideology and western puppets.

Last edited:
@Hassan Al-Somal
Related to your post above about Qatar giving death sentences to the 8 high level Indian Naval Officers for spying for Israel. Here is a respectable, albeit hugely underrated, Pakistani blogger Mr. Kamran Yousaf. According to him, Pakistan had played a key role in this multi-nations interplay of India, Pakistan, Qatar and Israel.

Yup, Indians should be KICKED OUT of all Islamic countries. I don't say that lightly because I know the majority of Indians are not Modi Bakthts but too many Indians in important positions as expats in Muslim countries have the same mindset as the Modi Makhths and the Israeli implants in foreign countries.

Kick them out now or they will reach a level of insurmountable influence as they have already reached in America through their IT 'expertise'!!

This was true in the past, not anymore. Majority of Indians are Modi bhakts now.

Metkava armor modification to protect against EFPs around the threads?

1698365901765.png

The US Navy amassing an enormous amount of firepower

2 carriers
Amphibious assault group
2 cruisers
11 destroyers

That’s almost 1,300 vertical launch cells

One Hadith instructs true believers to join the nation from the east with black flags "even if you have to crawl over ice."1 Another says, "Armies carrying black flags will come from Khurasan, no power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags."

Many believe that the "Black Flags" are Jets. Many among Pakistani circles believe that Khurasan will be when Pakistan unites with Afghanistan and conquers India and those black jets will come from Pakistan. Many also believe that Imran Khan will play a big role in it, as he is Pashtun (the main area of Khurasan is Pashtun-based and covers all of Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan). Most Pashtuns are Pakistani.

@Dalit @lastofthepatriots @Adir-M @sammuel

Pakistan must first liberate itself from beghairat gernails.

Urgent

A missile of unknown origin fell on a tourist area in Taba, Egypt, on the Red Sea Bay

I have a feeling when the Israelis finally invade Gaza they will use chemical weapons or something worse.
Normalising the use of WMD's by Israel works to the Palestinians favour long run. Palestinians will probably never have Israels level of weapons and WMD's will be more accessible and cheaper.

I don think there will even be a peace without a low level nuclear or chemical or biological war.

I think Israel is trying to drag the neighboring countries into war to force US into the war as well. Other than some special forces and the Air Force Israeli soldiers are poorly trained and too scared to win a war on their own.

Back
Top Bottom