What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Kill that b@stard
That's what israeli state wants.

They prefer to kill someone than let kidnapping, they proved it several times.

So it's not very wise do what your enemy wants to do it.

It's best to learn from adversaries than to silence them.
He is right. I can take their drivel and counter it but the cynicism of the Inferior Hindu roaches is something else or that Serb who celebrate Genocides of Muslims and calling derogative names Bosnian people, something like n word.

That's what israeli state wants.

They prefer to kill someone than let kidnapping, they proved it several times.

So it's not very wise do what your enemy wants to do it.
Can you prove it? Or hear say?

Israelis are using jets and apache helicopters to invade a city in the West Bank with 500 men armed with civilian grade rifles. What a joke of a army.

Urgent: An Apache warplane enters the airspace of the city of Jenin

He is right. I can take their drivel and counter it but the cynicism of the Inferior Hindu roaches is something else or that Serb who celebrate Genocides of Muslims and calling derogative names Bosnian people, something like n word.

Can you prove it? Or hear say?
Even without proves, it's a democracy and it hurts more to public opinion a hostage than a killed.

A hostage can be use to deal with the enemy, a killed can't.

Israeli media: Commander of the Gaza Division in the "Army": The majority of soldiers from the "13th Battalion" who confronted the first wave were killed or missing

The best went to Qatar to rescue Yess Sarrrr. How they possibly can neglect their friends in need.
Adir-M, how far Israeli helicopters reached? The last I heard, they are lost and they are somewhere near Uttar Pradesh , I am afraid those 8 roaches will die

I agree with you. That rhetoric is senseless. If others refrain from unfairly insulting Hezbollah (legitimate criticism is of course always encouraged) I will reciprocate.

We must focus on the common enemy and on advocating for the protection of civilians, and to end the genocide.
The common enemy of Eurasia is USA.

Israel is just the American useful idiots, just like Qatar/Hamas.

One Hadith instructs true believers to join the nation from the east with black flags "even if you have to crawl over ice."1 Another says, "Armies carrying black flags will come from Khurasan, no power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags."

Many believe that the "Black Flags" are Jets. Many among Pakistani circles believe that Khurasan will be when Pakistan unites with Afghanistan and conquers India and those black jets will come from Pakistan. Many also believe that Imran Khan will play a big role in it, as he is Pashtun (the main area of Khurasan is Pashtun-based and covers all of Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan). Most Pashtuns are Pakistani.

@Dalit @lastofthepatriots @Adir-M @sammuel
Taliban are true mujahedines. But we are not there yet.
The gang of mujahedines who would not be hurt by those who betray them and would not be harmed by those who oppose them. and whom are fighting in jerusalem and its surrendings as the prophet saw stated in the hadith are clearly Hamas fighters.
They will establish a base in Echklon as the other hadit say.
The dajjal is going to be killed in bab lud actualy Ben Gorion Air port..
The muslim army is going to be east of river jordan..
The banners of support for the leader of muslims will come from Egypt and Yeman and Iraq..
Its like everything is being prepared for the final battle
but we r still a long way before it happens.
One thing is sure.
The jews wont stay alive for much longer.

Even without proves, it's a democracy and it hurts more to public opinion a hostage than a killed.

I naively thought democracy is power of the people. But comrade Roosevelt explained to me that democracy is the power of the Democrats.
Josif Visarionovich Djugasvili aka Stalin

Even the (dead) bodies of Israeli soldiers can be important leverage in negotiations with Israel

One Hadith instructs true believers to join the nation from the east with black flags "even if you have to crawl over ice."1 Another says, "Armies carrying black flags will come from Khurasan, no power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags."

Many believe that the "Black Flags" are Jets. Many among Pakistani circles believe that Khurasan will be when Pakistan unites with Afghanistan and conquers India and those black jets will come from Pakistan. Many also believe that Imran Khan will play a big role in it, as he is Pashtun (the main area of Khurasan is Pashtun-based and covers all of Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan). Most Pashtuns are Pakistani.

@Dalit @lastofthepatriots @Adir-M @sammuel

Taba de 😭😭

Khorasan pa Pakistan kee nishta. Pakistan Kashmir par India khartz kar, Arbiyon Falestheen prenshood, o sirf Iran da Falastheeniyano suruh meresta koay.

Afghanistan la 40 kalni jigri sakha raotlee dey, dumra kamzoori dey che sa wakri.

Back
Top Bottom