What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

tucker carlson is a good jorunalist in the west, unfourtunately this profession have been degraded by biased politics...

I think Tucker is a reference for the profession in the US.

Tucker wasn’t what I was referring to but the guest ie Col . Douglas a tank commander who served the battle against the republican guards .. a real war veteran .. unlike some PDF member who claims to be Gulf war veteran ( in reality he just played a lot of F16 in ace combat 4 😎)

About 20 Indians decided to go to the Israeli embassy in Delhi, demanding that they be granted Israeli citizenship and then be provided with military uniforms and weapons so that they could fight with them.

One of the Indians came wearing a military uniform and said that he was ready to fight from now on.

They tried but Pakistan backtracked due to Saudi blackmail, then Malaysian PM was removed, then Pakistan PM was removed. Saudia is the biggest traitor in the muslim world, from exporting terrorism to defame Islam to being the sister state of Israel.
Saudi have problems with Yemen and Iran due to Houthi rebellion in Yemen. Houthi toppled Yemeni government in 2015 and Iran supported Houthi rebellion when Saudi attempted to restore Yemeni government to power in Yemen. Saudi reached out to Pakistan for assistance in Yemen but was refused. US refused to fight Houthi in Yemen as well. Saudi are understandably upset due to this situation.

Saudi support to Palestine is well-documented even in Jewish sources. But Saudi do not see any benefit in conflict with Israel. War in Yemen has affected Saudi position and strategic calculus on many counts.

Different countries - different situations - different problems.

About 20 Indians decided to go to the Israeli embassy in Delhi, demanding that they be granted Israeli citizenship and then be provided with military uniforms and weapons so that they could fight with them.

One of the Indians came wearing a military uniform and said that he was ready to fight from now on.

Wow. Shows the hareed they have for Muslims and the deep desire to get out of India. Will do anything for attention of the white man.
Phull Shappport sarr jeee

That's an interesting thought,but the other side can claim two things:

1.That part around Gaza was actually given to them by the UN.

View attachment 965272

2.They can claim they conquered it,after the Arab States and the Palestinians launched a war against them. So,in a way like Muslims consider something as spoils of victory,they could claim the same thing.

Justifications by Jews are many in general. And I can't agree with the majority of them. However,what I can't justify is either side saying "it's a war zone" and bombing houses or shooting at people who have nothing to do with the fighting.

UN and Israel can claim whatever they want. I don't accept the theft and neither do any other people that were forced out of their homes. If Israel can claim the land is conquered then Palestinians can claim they are conquering it.

I agree with your second sentence. Neither side should kill people uninvolved in the war and it sounds like we both condemn Israel for their intentional bombing of civilians. I am glad we are coming to an agreement.

Yemen is weak,cannot do anything, seriously
based on what? You cant just write off a committed, free, dedicated, experienced,manpower resourced Arab Muslim nation like Yemen, especially if the Houthis want to be involved in the conflict, after all their war with Saudis has kind of wound down.
. and Turkiyeh if finally join.
or finally fall? To expect Turkey to enter this conflict physically and kinetically , for now, is an illusion.
At this stage i think unfourtunately, war is unavoidable.
Sure.
Maybe there can a domino effect, if Turkey joins,
Turkey join or Turkey fall? Turkey has not really been on the right side of the conflict, it just pretends to be in public. houthis can do more to damage Israel than Turkey and Egypt combined!

Not so easy. Low flying cruise missiles are very hard to detect.
Quantity will make a difference too. Strategically the best way to deal with israel is just crude bombardment of Tel-Aviv and and an intense guerilla war to burn out the IDF who tend to run at the first sign of a fire fight. Hence they have so much in common with the Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom