What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is not Israel. It's US dropping bunker buster bombs on the concentration camp known as Gaza.

It's like a little boy getting his d1ck out and showing it off, but doesn't know how to use it.

There's no reason to doubt professionalism of Egyptian army. Israel and US take it seriously. That's why they don't want Egypt to deploy forces in the Sinai. Any movements by Egypt will be noticed weeks beforehand. They can't mount a surprise commando raid like Hamas did.

Turkiyeh is in the queue, and Erdogan knows it. There are events in history where you to take a side.
Sure, but until Turkey takes a side IN ACTION, we must remember who Erdogan has been all this while, see below.
erdogan kissing up to every Israeli leader president.jpg

Turkey is in NATO and is a formidable conventional military power.
Hoooow??? which recent wars in modern history did the Turkish military participate in its entirety in that helped it gain military experience to make the Turkish military "a formidable conventional military power"? i'm not saying Turkey's military is bad or weak, i just dont think it is clear or guaranteed that Turkey's military WILL perform well in a conventional military conflict today- maybe Turkey's military is not the issue, maybe its Turkey''s economic or/and political power and structure- they might not allow Turkey fight well in a real war scenario, and Turkey being part of NATO supports this, so just saying lets watch how we hype Turkey's military.

Turkey has moved an LHD/small aircraft carrier towards Gaza, but what will it do with it? What US did? (send 2 ACs quickly to East Mediterranean, but they didnt actually stay in the east Mediterranean, they stayed close to Cyprus, then now are heading to the middle east to support US troops? smh)

Yes and Russia is an european country also...

LMAO NATO you are naive... when US want Turkiyeh is out of the NATO for whatever US reason.... that it s the way it works man.

what counts for the west it US interests.

Turkiyeh will have to take a side if war happens, the same goes for all the region.
Nice comments.
It does not mind if Turkiyeh is formidable or not formidable army, it s no the question now.
Turkey's military today is as "formidable" as Egypt's military has been towards Israel in this conflict.

If you finish Gaza,Palestine won t survive.
I agree with this.
Egypt finally will be involved,
then lets see it!
at least, because deads will mount,
many dead have mounted and Egypt didnt do crap about it.
and Gaza will knock the door of Egypt,
sure
Egypt will be forced,
lol- by who? Whoever can "force" Egypt doesnt need to use force- it cant just tell Egypt what to do and 90% chance Egypt will gladly do it- i am saying this in relation to Egypt's history of actions in the levant region.
and this is why US carriers are there, not Iran.
LOOOL- US carriers are there to deter Hezbollah, some IRGC and other resistance axis forces n the region, which are all Iran linked, so US carriers are there for Iran, for sure, but US keeping the carrier near Cyprus and then withdrawing them to the CENTCOM focus area looked like a bluff, which is not good for US at times of high tension.
To target Iran carriers would be in arab sea, not mediterranean.
Iran can use Hezbollah to target US carriers from the Mediterranean, and Hezbollah will honor Iran's request, so Iran can his US ACs in the MED without being in the Arab sea.
Iran can destroy these carriers there with hypersonics.
Iran can destroy many military ships with missiles that arent hypersonics, are you insecure that Iranian anti-ship missiles wont be effective if they are not hypersonics?
Turkiyeh also will have to take a side.
NATO! what was the question again?

Correct. As are Hezbollah.
Correct, and his point is still valid.

No other people fight like the arabs.
False- Afghans fight better than Arabs!.
Israelis in arab situation would already have been surrender.
True
What Paksitan has done? i don t see nothing from Pakistan.
True
The onyl ones i see in this issue is Iran and their proxies, Iran has even stablished a red line,working by now.
FACT!

After Anthony blinken gets kicked out in next elections if I find his *** dinning in Manhattan I will throw coffee filled with spit on his face..
My tax dollar aand this zioni mfuker. ...
Throw an egg on every zionists face.
Start a trend on Twitter ..
Throw egg on zionist face....
Every Israeli is IDF soldier and after this gaza situation IDF aka any Israeli shouldn't be allowed in Muslim country. Especially Dubai as transit for these zioni mfukers to get to Australia.... Let them take a route via the shinning India....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom