What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Unless ALL Islamic countries don't unite there is no prospect of genuine peace. You will always be divided and they will pick their target one by one. Absolutely everything has been exposed. There is nothing left to say. Only action can save the Palestinians. The GCC Arabs have to deliver now.

Everything was already exposed but we just didn't see it. Yes I agree Gaza war has left everyone naked, the traitors and agents within are exposed. The bigger question is who is stopping the unity, what agreements took place when the Ottomans were destroyed, we all know the allies made statements such as we will never allow Muslim unity again. Lastly where have the 100+ so called jihadi organisations disappeared to, they have enough trainings and resources to fight Muslim States but now are missing in action.

And I thought drones were amazing enough until the paragliders came into picture as launched by the Gazans!
What's next: Soldiers catapulted to land softly? Or some jet-suits? Already, cheap rockets fired by the Gazans have exhausted the expensive Iron Dome so much that I saw a news that Americans have given ALL of the American Iron Domes to Israel!!

This was a text book commando raid brother by the mujahideen Hamas. Will probably become a must Syllabus for all armies around the world how not to under estimate your opponents

One thing to note was that Hms prepared for the raid by shooting down equipment manually, jamming communication equipment and sniping guard towers which allowed them to prepare breeches without alerting high command.

We should build statues to these people for what they achieved with homemade weapons!! Unbelievable

Form a bloc between likeminded Islamic nations and speak in a united fashion. Otherwise be ready to be ignored and treated like irrelevant.

When Pakistan, Turkey, Iran and others organised Malaysian summit to form some kind of cooperation, the Saudis went crazy, threatening everyone, Pakistan was threatened to not attend otherwise all workers will be sent back. Why is the same Saudia now hiding in their palaces. Muslims first need to identity the traitors.

A ceasefire isn't happening. The Israelis are now following the orders of Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam has stepped in as daddy knows it all. When daddy gives a signal Zionist dog will run.

GCC Arab nations hold the key. On which side are the GCC Arab nations?
No, Netanyahu is autonomous now. He is not listening to anyone, let alone 'following orders'; He may not even be listening to himself, being on autopilot. He is a runaway train.

Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia.

They tried but Pakistan backtracked due to Saudi blackmail, then Malaysian PM was removed, then Pakistan PM was removed. Saudia is the biggest traitor in the muslim world, from exporting terrorism to defame Islam to being the sister state of Israel.

Yemen launched missiles with 1.5k lbs warhead but Saudis intercepted some is them.

Apparently some hit Israel

Nothing hit Israel. We see all the live reports from the group. Yemen is too far and ruined. No one expects them to fight. Hezbollah is right next to Israel yet insisting on sacrificing men trained to use ATGM missiles to this pillar day after day for show. This is a waste of skilled forces.

No, Netanyahu is autonomous now. He is not listening to anyone, let alone 'following orders'; He may not even be listening to himself, being on autopilot. He is a runaway train.

No, he's calling Biden every two minutes and begging for more supplies and military aid. He can only go as far as US allows.

Nothing hit Israel. We see all the live reports from the group. Yemen is too far and ruined. No one expects them to fight. Hezbollah is right next to Israel yet insisting on sacrificing men trained to use ATGM missiles to this pillar day after day for show. This is a waste of skilled forces.

No, he's calling Biden every two minutes and begging for more supplies and military aid. He can only go as far as US allows.

Be patient brother, I am confident they will come out and join the resistance. Alot of things happen behind the scenes which we are not aware of, courtesy of controlled media giving controlled (bias) news. You shared the tweet of a self professed “mi6” agent that Ayman dude. Please do not fall into division as that’s what exactly the enemy wants. “Divide and conquer” . Before we are sunnis or shias we are Muslim and should be united. I understand your frustrations as a Palestinian, I would be too, helpless, feel like nobody is supporting but need to understand it’s not a “Shia” problem or a “hezbollah” problem is a world wide Muslim problem who all need to stand up and do what’s right. At the very least somebody is hitting “pillars” some countries are not even doing that. The people hitting “pillars” are losing their lives, let’s not make that into vain please?

Last edited:

Be patient brother, I am confident they will come out and join the resistance. Alot of things happen behind the scenes which we are not aware of, courtesy of controlled media giving controlled (bias) news. You shared the tweet of a self professed “mi6” agent that Ayman dude. Please do not fall into division as that’s what exactly the enemy wants. “Divide and conquer” . Before we are sunnis or shias we are Muslim and should be united.

I am confident the so called 'Resistance-axis' won't do anything but watch Hamas lead the fight. Like it always does. I don't concern myself with Shia or Sunni. It doesn't matter to me who join this struggle, be it sunni or shia. It's just the reality that this resistance axis makes lots of rhetoric and doesn't back it up. And create red lines that they won't enforce.

For ****'s sake WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU SEE THAT MAKES ME PRO-ZIONIST?

Tell me exactly what I've said that sounds pro-Zionist.

I said Hamas is a terrorist organisation. I said killing innocent Israelis was evil and Hamas took the entire Gaza Strip hostage by doing that. I said Hamas attack had no strategic value. I said Israelis have the right to their own country and that country should be in the pre-1967 borders and without any settlements inside Palestinian territory.

That's all I said. Does that sound illogical to you?

I should go like "All of Palestine for Arabs only" to sound pro-Pal or neutral?
you’re always giving israel the benefit of the doubt and constantly framing events like Hamas initiated this conflict when in reality the core problem of this conflict is the occupation and disenfranchisement of the Palestinian people.

I am confident the so called 'Resistance-axis' won't do anything but watch Hamas lead the fight. Like it always does. I don't concern myself with Shia or Sunni. It doesn't matter to me who join this struggle, be it sunni or shia. It's just the reality that this resistance axis makes lots of rhetoric and doesn't back it up. And create red lines that they won't enforce.

Like I said I don’t personally consider you sectarian, just a person who is fed up with emotions and wanting support of which there is none. I have nothing but love for you brother, just don’t turn into something which the enemy would love and be hateful. Have imaan, the best thing Israel would love right now is for hamas supporters to turn against hezbolllah and for Hezbollah supporters to turn against Hamas. It kind of makes their mission successful.

Like I said I don’t personally consider you sectarian, just a person who is fed up with emotions and wanting support of which there is none. I have nothing but love for you brother, just don’t turn into something which the enemy would love and be hateful. Have imaan, the best thing Israel would love right now is for hamas supporters to turn against hezbolllah and for Hezbollah supporters to turn against Hamas. It kind of makes their mission successful.

Israel doesn't control Hezbollah. Gaza is being attacked by the US and Israel. Hezbollah has no excuse not to join with full force unless and only if they're drawing a red line with the ground invasion. From what I've seen in their media and officials, I do not get that impression. We have imaan and we can say Hamas has a lot of imaan. On the contrary it seems like Hezbollah and rest of resistance axis lack imaan, unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong so I'll accept your request until ground invasion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom