What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am glad you think you're winning. So please don't complain about casualties and "muh genocide" - because you're winning. Just keep celebrating. :-)

Houses is where Hamas put tunnels. I remember Israel uncovered one in someone's kitchen and showed videos of it Literally in the kitchen of a private house. Israel is smoking the tunnels. It was very considerate of Hamas to dig their own graves.

So when your head hurts,you should bang it on the wall to fix the problem?

You should know, if not from other wars of independence where the enslaved/subjugated fought against heavy odds and won, then from your own War of Independence against the Turkish occupation that 'the wall' can be brought down!!
Barely two years ago, the Taliban did the same, however one tries to deny them their that achievement!!

This happened during the Franco-Syrian War. The Bedouin Arabs were looking for French soldiers/spies; technically, an understanding was reached. However, a Jewish volunteer didn't get the notice and fired a shot at the Arab party, and gunfire was exchanged, resulting in the deaths.
The village was attacked two months before that battle, and there was a firefight during the battle. Your story is after that battle, the Arabs attacked the kibbutz two days later again.
Also, the British disbanded the Zion Mule Corps after WWI, and its commander settled in the region and started bringing in Russian Jews to settle on Arab land.
You mean that Jews purchased land from Arabs and created a kibbutz….

So again, it's leftover European trash.
Nothing makes refugees from persecution trash, except racism.

It was small-scale before it imploded, but if you read carefully, it happened where these Jews settled and created enclaves. The rest of the Arab world was okay.
Small factor violence does not result in a plan like the UN plan.
The British had a strict policy in place of Jewish immigration as they understood the local sentiments better. The Jews in the US created the Jewish-American Committee and told the UK to remove those conditions and more so for support in WWII. The UK did so, and the Jew-American Committee settled 100,000 Jews.
A group using its voting power… Yes sounds really bad for an authoritarian.
However, you should have addressed the time before the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Rarely do such things occur because it doesn't fit your narrative rather than cherry-picking dates.
The Ottomans had more problems with Arabs than with Jews. The Arabs sided against the Ottomans in WWI.
Had the Americans maintained some semblance and not come under pressure, we would have lived in a different world.

How would you feel if I just picked up my tribe and came to claim a piece of land as mine in Sweden or your backyard?

If You purchase land in Sweden noone is going to blame You if you call it your own.

You need clarification about how real estate transactions occur locally and in the nation-state. Purchasing and leasing, you can do fine, but then declare a nation-state
The problem was that Arabs did not accept real estate transactions and took to violence, Declaring a nation state does not rob anyone of real estate.

and remove those within your respective neighborhoods.
They removed themselves after the surrounding Arab states told them to leave to give free hunting ground for Arab armies. Fake stories about massacres that was spread to bolster resistance backfired and caused panic.

That is theft and treason punishable by death. No sane country would allow that nonsense to happen.
There was no country to allow or disallow any such thing.
It was the solution proposed and accepted by the United Nations and Arab resistance has caused 75 years of war.

Here is what the British thinking was when they created Israel.

Winston Churchill
(views on why a Jewish homeland in Palestine is justified)

To the Peel Commission on a Jewish Homeland in Palestine, 1937.

“I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place.”

This disgusting vermin, the bane of humanity is so hated that we can see thousands of normal Jews distancing themselves from them and as statistics goes it grows pretty fast among the youths. They are done and they know it. Also there minions Evangelists are quickly dying. Already half of that dirt doesn't believe in the Trinity. Corona almost halfed their congregation.

Honestly I'm past caring about them. Used to support two states way back etc. Not now. The vast majority of them are murderous extremists. Hamas stood on a platform of perpetual war with Israel and the Palestinians thought to themselves...YES that's what we want and voted for it. The PA on the other hand while also being extremists, at least pretended to want peace and has lost support more and more ever since. All polling data available shows palestinians support violence and don't support two states. Also I wouldn't trust them with two states because if they got their state, all it would take is for a new extremist leader to rise up the ranks and then say they'll start a new intifada for all of 'palestine'. So they're dead to me now. Especially after October 7th.

Unlike your 'country', Israel has an open press that investigate such issues and would know if something was going on. It seems HA are incompetent, which doesn't bode well for Iran 😉
So if I understand you correctly, you mean that killing all the Palestinians in Gaza is the only solution left. You are describing a genocide.

You explain that Palestinians should not compare October 7th with the killing of more than 50,000 Palestinians by the IDF in the last 30 years. You take October 7th as a milestone, as a day all these started. You say that the marginalization of the Palestinians and the strengthening of Hamas in the face of the tens of thousands of deaths that preceded it was the Palestinians' own choice. So I now conclude that the IDF is also run by Hamas militants.

This professor predicted it 6 years ago, though you don't have to be a professor to see how psychopathic Israel is.
It is well documented by historians that the only way a settler-colonial state can survive long-term is by genocide of the native population; either wipe them off completely or reduce the number of natives to such a level that they cannot influence much in local politics.

It is also well documented that having a large native minority in a democratic settler-colonial state spells doom for the state in the long-term. Here, two solutions are possible:
  1. Disqualify the minority from exercising democracy (such as what the US had done with African-Americans, Natives, Chinese and Mexicans who were not allowed to vote until 1965, despite comprising huge chunks of the population);
  2. Systematically reduce the number of minorities.

Well a few days ago an Israeli clip was going around showing a laughing ex Israeli officer describing the rapes and mass murders of Palestinians , he didn't mention anyone going to prison for that. He witnessed indiscriminate massacres. Had a good laugh and that's it.
As of your support for 2 state solution, don't lie. If Israeli government and some other institutions call for different kinds of nasty treatment for the Palestinians why pretend? A chip doesn't fall far from the tree
No f off, will you?
Two-State Solution is a joke. This Israeli explains how Israel was never interested in the two-state solution and only jumped on the bandagon when the solution became impossible, just to give the false impression that they wanted peace.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom