What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

F9EF1OtWwAActfQ

No you imbecile.
Because hamas, a terrorist organisation which refuses a two state solution but at the MOST a temporary ceasefire, is just a very shitty partner for constructive talks .
Iditot i posted you proof that they were for peace and that solution and you as lier spinned it. Terrorist group by who western zios cucks, for rest of the world they are liberation movement,

This is why effort was made to reach agreement with PLO. Which in 2000 almost saw a solution.
Yea, they capitulated and now jews kill arabs without any risk, i know you like muslims without right on self defense

Hamas constantly and deliberately targets and murders civilians. They are a terrorist organisation.
No, read the international law,
Extremes from both sides. (Netanyahus Likud) will NOT bring a solution, only more slaughter.
Israel is extremist nazk state in its own foundation.
Look what your dear Hamas kicked off now for example….

Jews never needed particular motive for killing spree, read some history.

You need to look at Netanyahu's decades-old interview to get his state of mind where he says this area was split from Trans-Jordan, and that's where they should go back. The problem is the Israeli side; they don't want a two-state solution because they'll have to give up settlement(s), and Israel loses strategic depth. The constant blockades, etc., do not help the situation either.

So, this talk of Palestinians not wanting a solution is hogwash.
I literally say PLO (palestinians) were close to a solution in 2000.

I literally say:
“Extremes from both sides. (Netanyahus Likud) will NOT bring a solution, only more slaughter.”

So we basically agree on most parts.

I am glad you think you're winning. So please don't complain about casualties and "muh genocide" - because you're winning. Just keep celebrating. :-)

Houses is where Hamas put tunnels. I remember Israel uncovered one in someone's kitchen and showed videos of it Literally in the kitchen of a private house. Israel is smoking the tunnels. It was very considerate of Hamas to dig their own graves.

Palestinians suffer anyway,, that's why resistance is so important

This was important to ensure the Jews can't circumnavigate the occupation of Palestinians

It was important to ensure the hatred for Jews remained strong and Arab and Muslim states were unable to make peace with the Jews

Remember, wherever the Jews went in the world, eventually they created so much hatred that pogroms followed

As long as Palestinians are occupied, no Jew can live in peace

I am glad you think you're winning. So please don't complain about casualties and "muh genocide" - because you're winning. Just keep celebrating. :-)
Lol look who is chit chatting here a Kyke scared of H word and offended by H word.
You still crying about Hitler
Doing a Holocaust
79 years later...
Soon things will turn around yes Jews have their prophecy but so do Muslims and it goes something like this
"During end times there will come a time when even a tree will say O servant of God there is a Jew hiding behind me. "
After all they do say what goes up must come down so will Israel.
Israel a small sparrow trying to fly with eagles for a minute thinking it's eagle because eagles are not hungry yet ....
They will pounce on this little sparrow as soon as the first sign of hunger hits....

I don't know what's going on with Hezbollah, but from the videos I'm seeing they're being smoked by Israel. 3 batches of them in the last few hours, probably about 10 terrorists. They keep sending ATGM squads and they don't return.

Houses is where Hamas put tunnels. I remember Israel uncovered one in someone's kitchen and showed videos of it Literally in the kitchen of a private house. Israel is smoking the tunnels. It was very considerate of Hamas to dig their own graves.
Please excuse my curiosity, is your attitude related to that you think Hamas is a terrorist organization or do you have the same opinion about all Palestinians from Gaza. I am not accusing you of anything, don't get me wrong, I am just curious about your general point of view.

US is there to protect US interests. They have bases in the region.
You see as expected you missed something, don't you think? Actually is protect armes deliveries if I may say. But OK let's not argue about " details? British supplies and close by special forces and some other countries? They have the basis too. German special operation units? Germans are there to protect what? The ecological centre?

I don't know what's going on with Hezbollah, but from the videos I'm seeing they're being smoked by Israel. 3 batches of them in the last few hours, probably about 10 terrorists. They keep sending ATGM squads and they don't return.
Your terrorist army is so coward. They don't announce their casualties.

You must be Samuel the yahuud's brother, another one who escaped the chamber?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom