What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No you imbecile.
Because hamas, a terrorist organisation which refuses a two state solution but at the MOST a temporary ceasefire, is just a very shitty partner for constructive talks .

This is why effort was made to reach agreement with PLO. Which in 2000 almost saw a solution.

Hamas constantly and deliberately targets and murders civilians. They are a terrorist organisation.

Extremes from both sides. (Netanyahus Likud) will NOT bring a solution, only more slaughter.

Look what your dear Hamas kicked off now for example….
Just shut up.
No one accepts your words here.

We will destroy your fake country dear jewish terrorist

This is fake pallywood AI generated.
I suppose this fake to you too?:-

1698091623796.png

No you imbecile.
Because hamas, a terrorist organisation which refuses a two state solution but at the MOST a temporary ceasefire, is just a very shitty partner for constructive talks .

This is why effort was made to reach agreement with PLO. Which in 2000 almost saw a solution.

Hamas constantly and deliberately targets and murders civilians. They are a terrorist organisation.

Extremes from both sides. (Netanyahus Likud) will NOT bring a solution, only more slaughter.

Look what your dear Hamas kicked off now for example….

You need to look at Netanyahu's decades-old interview to get his state of mind where he says this area was split from Trans-Jordan, and that's where they should go back. The problem is the Israeli side; they don't want a two-state solution because they'll have to give up settlement(s), and Israel loses strategic depth. The constant blockades, etc., do not help the situation either.

So, this talk of Palestinians not wanting a solution is hogwash.

The Arabs started complaining at the Ottoman court. When the Ottomans found that the Arabs had no reason to complain they were told to go back home and mind their own business.
They started attacking Jewish settlers already 1920.

This happened during the Franco-Syrian War. The Bedouin Arabs were looking for French soldiers/spies; technically, an understanding was reached. However, a Jewish volunteer didn't get the notice and fired a shot at the Arab party, and gunfire was exchanged, resulting in the deaths.

Also, the British disbanded the Zion Mule Corps after WWI, and its commander settled in the region and started bringing in Russian Jews to settle on Arab land.

So again, it's leftover European trash.

There was a period of 25+ years between the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the creation of Israel.

It was small-scale before it imploded, but if you read carefully, it happened where these Jews settled and created enclaves. The rest of the Arab world was okay.

The British had a strict policy in place of Jewish immigration as they understood the local sentiments better. The Jews in the US created the Jewish-American Committee and told the UK to remove those conditions and more so for support in WWII. The UK did so, and the Jew-American Committee settled 100,000 Jews.

However, you should have addressed the time before the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Rarely do such things occur because it doesn't fit your narrative rather than cherry-picking dates.

Had the Americans maintained some semblance and not come under pressure, we would have lived in a different world.

How would you feel if I just picked up my tribe and came to claim a piece of land as mine in Sweden or your backyard?

You can fault Arabs that did not accept that an owner of land can sell it. The purchaser has rights to use the land they purchased, and can terminate a lease.
Taking to arms because of that is clearly unacceptable.

You need clarification about how real estate transactions occur locally and in the nation-state. Purchasing and leasing, you can do fine, but then declare a nation-state and remove those within your respective neighborhoods. That is theft and treason punishable by death. No sane country would allow that nonsense to happen.

Last edited:
Just over two weeks ago Gazans and Muslims in this thread were cheering, celebrating.

Now the cheers have turned to tears.

Not only did you pull the lion's tail, you tried to cut it off. Now the lion is tearing you apart. 8-)

I hear your boys in Lebanon aren't fairing well. Dying by the dozens for a 'palestine' entity that will never see the light of day.

Your fellow settlers were driven out of the Southern Occupied Palestine (Israel), & we saw the cries from their mayors. If anything, this war has made Israel face what it never experienced in decades. It has also put a new life into the creation of a Palestinian state.

Mr Netanyahu and his fellow extremists felt so confident that they thought they could remove the Palestinians from East Jerusalem, destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque, abuse and round-up Palestinians, and expect no repercussions. Well, it is obvious they were taught a lesson. Heck, he can't dare to launch a ground invasion against Gaza.

In the North, Hezbollah is pressuring Israel, and the whole Western world is begging them not to join the war. But I guess in your world, attacks against unarmed civilian population is something that shows you 'winning'. What an immoral coward! If anything, it shows the weaknesses of Israel and their backers. They were facing poorly armed guerillas, & instead of facing them in the battle-field, they chose to murder unarmed civilian population.

Lastly, why are you carrying the Moroccan flag when we can see you're an IsraHelli?

Your fellow settlers were driven out of the Southern Occupied Palestine (Israel), & we saw the cries from their mayors. If anything, this war has made Israel face what it never experienced in decades. It has also put a new life into the creation of a Palestinian state.

Mr Netanyahu and his fellow extremists felt so confident that they thought they could remove the Palestinians from East Jerusalem, destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque, abuse and round-up Palestinians, and expect no repercussions. Well, it is obvious they were taught a lesson. Heck, he can't dare to launch a ground invasion against Gaza.

In the North, Hezbollah is pressuring Israel, and the whole Western world is begging them not to join the war. But I guess in your world, attacks against unarmed civilian population is something that shows you 'winning'. What an immoral coward! If anything, it shows the weaknesses of Israel and their backers. They were facing poorly armed guerillas, & instead of facing them in the battle-field, they chose to murder unarmed civilian population.

Lastly, why are you carrying the Moroccan flag when we can see you're an IsraHelli?
I am glad you think you're winning. So please don't complain about casualties and "muh genocide" - because you're winning. Just keep celebrating. :-)

Houses is where Hamas put tunnels. I remember Israel uncovered one in someone's kitchen and showed videos of it Literally in the kitchen of a private house. Israel is smoking the tunnels. It was very considerate of Hamas to dig their own graves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom