What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

South Korea is a lot more beneficial to Saudi Arabia than Israel. Why aren't Saudis speaking out against this so called 'normalization' with Israel which just aims to decipate the Palestinian cause? Did Saudis forget about their background and religion ? And their moral duty to oppose this terror state known as Israel?

I'm seriously starting to think you're a undercover Zionist.
:rolleyes:
Attacking and vilifying Hamas.
I did no such thing. I stated two facts which you dislike: (1) they attacked non combatants (Israel is obviously doing the same every day on a much greater scale) and (2) Israel helped to create them (indeed, it was common in Zionist circles to acknowledge that 'if Hamas did not exist, we would have to create them').
Hamas is supported by everyone and is fighting a just fight and just struggle.
Well, that's just not true. UAE and Saudi Arabia condemned them and most Sunni Arab countries have Israeli embassies.
Like I said, if you hate Hamas, and I don't understand why you're here.
Not hating Hamas is a precondition for accessing this thread?
You can't allow or unallow anything. People are entitled to their opinions.
Indeed. This contradicts your last sentence.
People are rightfully calling out Hezbollah and Iran
Are these "people" in the room with us now? Appears to be just you. The Sunni Muslim protestors in Egypt did not speak about MBS or MBZ, they spoke to Nasrallah and cheered him on.

Does anyone know the state of Israel's economy right now, e.g., indebtedness, inflation, etc.?

So, they are going to flatten Gaza for a calf? War generates disinformation, but this takes the cake (or a burger).
Red heifer burger. Actually, let's make it vegan burger since there are some urine drinkers lurking around.

Back
Top Bottom