What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So why do you guys on this forum tell us Israel is afraid of Hezbollah and Hezbollah is the most competent force ever? It is not. It's a overrated proxy of Iran that claims to be fighting for Palestine for domestic consumption.
I don't claim that. It is a proxy of iran and it has been able to kick Israel out of 99% of lebanon and is able to fight israel to a standstill. Thats a huge achievement.

I dont think they have ever claimed it is fighting for Palestine. It is fighting for Lebanon and cleraly for one religious group in Lebanon. The Shi'a Muslims there and in the region.

Sunni nationalists are not on their agenda. They might find them useful, and they sympatise with them but will not turn iran or even Lebanon into a Gaza for you.

All Muslims must head for Jeruselem:-
1698021617658.png

I don't claim that. It is a proxy of iran and it has been able to kick Israel out of 99% of lebanon and is able to fight israel to a standstill. Thats a huge achievement.

You definitely do. But I'll give you benefit of doubt and say you aren't. The point is Hezbollah does. You must not pay attention to their media or speeches.

I dont think they have ever claimed it is fighting for Palestine. It is fighting for Lebanon and cleraly for one religious group in Lebanon. The Shi'a Muslims there and in the region.

They definitely have and are. I can share dozens of videos with you. It's a Arabic group and you aren't Arabic speaking, so that may be the reason you don't see it.

Sunni nationalists are not on their agenda. They might find them useful, and they sympatise with them but will not turn iran or even Lebanon into a Gaza for you.

Not sure what this means. But Hezbollah are nationalists according to you. Since their concern is only Lebanon according to you. But then you say they concern about Iran activities elsewhere in region. You are also exaggerating that this is a religious group. It's not that religious.

But, anyway, you are just showing everyone what needs to be known. That Hezbollah is just become a sectarian pro-Israel group after the assassination of Imad Mughiieyeh.

They are numb being abused don't expect anything from them.
So are Muslims unfortunately, this conflict has cross the limit that if it was some other country, UN or Western or allied Powers would have intervened. I expect no justice from anyone and no help from anyone, keep that Hadith in mind according to which a time will come when every rock or tree will speak to Muslim that a Jew is hiding behind me, come and kill him... Jews are very eager to bring that time, I was a Jew and if this conflict result in destroying of Al-Aqsa, I'd be scared because every word Prophet Muhammad PBUH said is unfolding right before our eyes.

First piece is from Azari media. Followed by the primary source of the report i.e. Bloomberg.

A million barrels of Azerbaijani oil are headed to Israel

It is reported that the 900-foot Seaviolet tanker was loaded with over a million barrels of Azeri Light Azerbaijani oil from the Ceyhan terminal in Turkey.

AzeMedia

By AzeMedia
Published October 21, 2023

27625161_2096172240605992_1460689352505925119_o

According to Bloomberg, the tanker Seaviolet carrying one million barrels of Azerbaijani oil is currently en route to the Israeli port of Eilat. As Israel’s primary oil dock in Ashkelon was destroyed during a recent attack by HAMAS militants, the port of Eilat on the Red Sea is being used for oil shipments. Bloomberg notes that this shows that despite the war with HAMAS, Israel can continue uninterrupted oil imports.

It is reported that the 900-foot Seaviolet tanker was loaded with over a million barrels of Azeri Light Azerbaijani oil from the Ceyhan terminal in Turkey. Officially, the tanker is heading for the port of Aqaba in Jordan, but several traders have confirmed to Bloomberg that the cargo, purchased by the Israeli oil refinery Paz Oil, will actually be delivered to the port of Eilat, located just six kilometers from Aqaba.

https://aze.media/a-million-barrels-of-azerbaijani-oil-are-headed-to-israel/

Oil Tanker Sails to Israeli Red Sea Port to Avoid Conflict

The Europe Asia Pipeline Co., or EAPC, runs a 163-mile pipeline from the port across Israel to Ashkelon, allowing crude supply to the nearby Ashdod oil refinery.

By Sherry Su
October 19, 2023 at 5:09 PM GMT+2

Back
Top Bottom