What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Your argument suggests that you think Muslims should participate in wars based on sectarian alliances- "Hezbollah should not be expected to help Sunni Hamas because Hamas is Sunni" kind of thinking - but Iran doesnt operate strongly or solely based on sectarian lines, Iran is more strongly aligned around ideological alignments- Iran will work with any group if they share similar ideologies, goals, strategies and objectives that Iran has. But if you butcher Shiites, Iran will show up in and do something about it.

I think what he's saying is the Sunni faction of Islam needs to stand up and do something as well, as per his last sentence, "Hezbollah is doing what it can." It would be suicide to drag Lebanon itself without the support of the other bigger parties in the Arab World. Remember, Lebanon is open like Gaza if Israel decides to do relentless bombing.

The Sinai Foundation's Digital Investigations Lab was able to determine the location and time of an Israeli attack on a mistaken military site, based on open source satellite images and testimonies from local residents.

1- The Israeli attack occurred at 4:30 pm on Sunday on Border Guard Tower No. 3 near the Kerem Shalom crossing.

That's a great handle. I've been following them for a while now and the best thing about them is their impartiality and non-affiliation with the government which is always good whenever it comes to Egypt and state-controlled media which only gives one point of view of course.

They obviously won't if you continue to provide them unconditional political and military support.....

That's a great handle. I've been following them for a while now and the best thing about them is their impartiality and non-affiliation with the government which is always good whenever it comes to Egypt and state-controlled media which only gives one point of view of course.

Agreed. I just found out about them. I'm assuming they're based in Egypt but could be wrong. Nevertheless good work by them.

Reminiscing their nazi past
Well I don't really understand Muslims who run away to western countries that support Israël 100%. Why would someone with principles work, pay taxes and participate in economy of a country that supports the killing of his "brothers" for the last 70 years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom