What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is not just Ovadia's view but the view of Jews in general. It originates in the Talmud, an oral tradition developed as an interim procurator when Jews were separated from the Torah, and is a manifestation of the animosity developed during Roman subjugation. This concept actually does not exist in the Torah at all, but the prevalent absurdity is that Jews hold the Talmud on a higher pedestal than the text [Torah] which it was supposed to represent.

These liars want to see Hamas and Gaza fall. It's in their interest for Israel to continue to exist. Hamas has been asking them to help since the beginning. All they do is throw a mortars and anti-tank missiles on the same hill for the past 15 days.
Hezbollah gave at least 7-10 martyrs today, have some shame.

Brother I'm telling you the hard truth. However I can tell you one thing with certainty, if Pakistan sends forces to save Gaza and Palestine, I will be signing up as a volunteer and not because Palestine is a holy place for me because its not. I will be joining because my muslim brothers and sisters are dying there.
Pakistan will never forces to Palestine officially, but some of the jihadist groups there might.

They are bombing everything and anything. Only actual targets we know about are hospitals that they announced they want to bomb too. This is terrorism and genocide.

They are going to kill 5,000 Palestinians a day. This has no military purpose. It's genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Hezbollah gave at least 7-10 martyrs today, have some shame.
You and Hezbollah have some shame and actually do something instead of giving martyrs to bomb the same hill for 10 days straight.

Pakistan will never forces to Palestine officially, but some of the jihadist groups there might.
I also believe, there is a chance Hezbollah will not join officially but they will send their fighters under the guise of Hamas or another group to fight Israel if the ground invasion happens.

30 percent of the houses of Gaza are destroyed.

Soon Israel can only bomb rubbles losing its bomb card.

I have said this before in this thread and I am saying it again, you cannot and should not expect Hezbollah to fight your war, you have to fight your own war man and in that process of fighting your war you can expect help from Hezbollah or generally Shias or Iran. This is not a Shia war, Sunnis have to stand up man. Hezbollah is doing what they can.
Your argument suggests that you think Muslims should participate in wars based on sectarian alliances- "Hezbollah should not be expected to help Sunni Hamas because Hamas is Sunni" kind of thinking - but Iran doesnt operate strongly or solely based on sectarian lines, Iran is more strongly aligned around ideological alignments- Iran will work with any group if they share similar ideologies, goals, strategies and objectives that Iran has. But if you butcher Shiites, Iran will show up and do something about it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom