What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This will drag on for months and perhaps even longer.
And Israel will keep taking losses as long as it "drags this out", occupation is now a costly rent paid by Israel with Jewish blood money. Israel's enemies succeeded in twisting the conflict's narrative to Israel's disadvantage.

You can tanks on what sounds potentially like Arty or tank fire on this live stream:

This is terrorism. Serves military purpose at all. It's meant to terrorize and murder civilians. To try to push Palestinians out of Palestine.

The first explosion showed it, but I don’t think the world truly understands what a 1000 JDAMs a day on a city does to a population. Palestinian activists in Britain should be interviewing people that are still around that survived the blitz, so they can explain to western audiences (because they will take the word of older Brits more then nearly any other victims of mass bombing) what it must feel like.

If Hezbollah and Iran backs out now, this will be the betrayal of the century.
I can understand the context that this makes sense..
They will effectively be relegated to the same lowest of the low level that we put the Arab leaders in.
ok, lets just stop calling Iran anti Sunni since Iran is the only Muslim power supporting Sunni Gaza, and Iran isnt even Sunni majority.
Hamas can't hold on to Gaza on it's own.
But Hamas has been holding onto Gaza so far..

Is Hezbollah part of the axis of resistance against Israel? Do they operate under assumption that there will never be resistance against Israel? Are you guys scared or what? Just say the truth my friend. You're scared like the Sunni's are scared. So don't claim to be better than them next time. Muslims are so afraid of Jews they'd rather allow Gaza and 3 million Palestinians to be eradicated than intervene.

Fearing people more than Allah(SWT) is gonna bring a big punishment on us.
Brother I'm telling you the hard truth. However I can tell you one thing with certainty, if Pakistan sends forces to save Gaza and Palestine, I will be signing up as a volunteer and not because Palestine is a holy place for me because its not. I will be joining because my muslim brothers and sisters are dying there.

I can understand the context that this makes sense..

ok, lets just stop calling Iran anti Sunni since Iran is the only Muslim power supporting Sunni Gaza, and Iran isnt even Sunni majority.

But Hamas has been holding onto Gaza so far..

In a prolonged siege, Hamas on its own will eventually succumb to Israel. That's just plain fact.

This is why it is critical Hezbollah has another front open. That way IDF forces will be divided, their casualty will be greater and the pressure from Israeli public will be higher to call for ceasefire.

Azeribaijanis are my shia brothers and I hate to say this but I've heard they are with Israel in this fight. I could be wrong but I've heard and read somewhere as well.
Well.....Azerbaijan sort of mimics Turkey internationally, but in this case, the only difference is that Azerbaijan is less hypocritical than Turkey in its "support" for Israel- Turkey will criticize Israel but allow 1000 Turkish companies setup in Israel, but Azerbaijan will not criticize Isreal in public but allow Mossad setup a base in AZ and not hide the fact that AZ govt buys weapons and drones from Israel. Turkey and Azerbaijan share their weird Islamic identity crisis.

Back
Top Bottom