What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas says it released mother and daughter held in Gaza; no Israeli confirmation.

Hamas issues a statement announcing it has released two American citizens — a mother and her daughter — “for humanitarian reasons.”

The step follows efforts by Qatar taken to “prove to the American people and the world that the claims made by [US president Joe] Biden and his fascist administration are false and baseless,” a Hamas spokesperson says.

Hamas does not identify which hostages it has released.

~

Iran will have to, Iran proxies only can fight Israel, not the US. The only country there can fight US army and win are the iranians on my opinion.

You cannot confront US army if you cannot have the chance to destroy warplanes, and make heavy strikes, and be nuclear armed.

Be realist.

Other countries would surely be forced...by events.

Iran entering the war depends on if US intervenes. Meanwhile Hezbollah will go to war with Israel, if Israel enters Gaza.
Your comment is right if we have nuke.

Iran is likely to have nuke but we do not know

Rockets on Ashkelon and Ashdod:
1697821458041.png

Important declaration...

Turkiyeh and Egypt are potential states that can be forced to enter for palestinians.
Turkiye can’t enter unless if there is an official declaration of war. And if thats the case the whole of the collective west will declare war on Turkiye. I don’t think we as Turks are ready for total destruction of our country. We need time to fix things. Look at China such a huge country with huge population, army and economy still they don’t mess with US.

I'm constantly astonished when I look at a map and see how small Israel is, and yet how it has managed to survive this long. It takes a fighter jet just a few mins to fly the length of it.
Everyone should open a map and look at the lack of strategic depth Israel has. All their major cities are so close to each other in the centre-north of Israel (Beer Sheva - Jerusalem - Ashdod - Tel Aviv - Netanya - Haifa). All of these cities are not even 1000km away from Iran.

Tel Aviv is 80km from central Gaza and Beer Sheva is 40km away.

Haifa is 50km away from south Lebanon, Netanya 100km and Tel Aviv 130km.

More than half of "Israel" is the Negev Desert which has barely any population.

The biggest weakness of the resistance axis so far is the inability to weaponise the West Bank.

Turkiye can’t enter unless if there is an official declaration of war. And if thats the case the whole of the collective west will declare war on Turkiye. I don’t think we as Turks are ready for total destruction of our country. We need time to fix things. Look at China such a huge country with huge population, army and economy still they don’t mess with US.

Events will force the decision of your government, countries see the things long term.

Everyone should open a map and look at the lack of strategic depth Israel has. All their major cities are so close to each other in the centre-north of Israel (Beer Sheva - Jerusalem - Ashdod - Tel Aviv - Netanya - Haifa). All of these cities are not even 1000km away from Iran.

Tel Aviv is 80km from central Gaza and Beer Sheva is 40km away.

Haifa is 50km away from south Lebanon, Netanya 100km and Tel Aviv 130km.

More than half of "Israel" is the Negev Desert which has barely any population.

The biggest weakness of the resistance axis so far is the inability to weaponise the West Bank.
Jew have nukes.
Nukes are their power

CNN:
IDF - MOST HOSTAGES HELD BY HAMAS ARE ALIVE.

Greta deleted her post because the octopus wasn't made of eco-friendly material? What a chump and a fraud lol.

Sorry, I never like to curse, but there's another insignificant and super-insufferable twat! Mal3oun abu om el khalefu7a bent el kalb!

Back
Top Bottom