What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Saudi Prince Condemns Hamas Attempt to Block Kingdom’s Normalization of Relations With Israel

The move came after Saudi Arabia reportedly tabled a US-backed plan amid the ongoing war

Published 10/20/23 06:25 PM ET|Updated 4 hr ago
Bruce Golding

A member of Saudi Arabia's royal family publicly accused the Hamas terror group of attempting to block his country from normalizing relations with Israel, according to a report Thursday.

Prince Turki Al-Faisal issued the stinging criticism in a statement that also faulted Israel, according to Israel's Channel 12, which called it an "extraordinary message" from the former Saudi intelligence chief.

The comments were the first by a senior official in Saudi Arabia to condemn Hamas after the Oct. 7 attacks.

"We condemn Hamas for its attempt to prevent normalization between Saudi Arabia and Israel, and condemn Israel for allowing the transfer of funds from Qatar to Hamas in the Gaza Strip," Al-Faisal said, according to Channel 12.

Saudi Arabia reportedly tabled US-backed plans to normalize ties with Israel last week amid the ongoing war between the Jewish state and Hamas, which launched a devastating surprise attack from the Gaza Strip on Oct. 7.

Al-Faisal's mention of fund transfers apparently referred to a Monday report by Reuters that said Qatari aid to Gaza — which is run by Hamas — passed through Israel, citing an unidentified source familiar with the process.

Wow - shocking if true from the custodians and leaders…

First hand testimony from archbishop about Israeli warnings thar they will bomb hospital. Combine this with testimony from the doctors.

Now Combine this with Israelis history of lying.

For me, this is ample evidence to trust the trustworthy and reject the testimony of liars.

The cabinet of the Provisional Zionist regime ordered that the broadcasting of the Qatari channel "Al Jazeera" be stopped in all occupied Palestine lands.
IMG_20231020_114154_266.jpg

Yesterday, Al Jazeera proved in an investigative documentary that the attack on the Gaza hospital was the work of the Zionists.
@Farsna

Ironically P in PDF stands for Pakistan which refuses to accept Israel's existence as postulated by the UNO in 1948. A decision at the time was never correlated with antisemitism nor with anti Judaism. If Zionism can rely on religion for political leverage, it's byproduct in the Middle East, antisemitism, is also as fairly entitled to do so.

In case of Pakistan, be it one state, two state, global state, whatever is the consensus by the Palestinians on a lasting solution is their fundamental right to self determination. We will see the 2nd part of the deal purely based on national interest with the King of Zion personally.
It does (I am a Pakistani myself), but Pakistan is not in the position to question UN ruling or is it? UN grants legitimacy to statehood in modern times, Pakistan does not. From where the notion of internationally recognized borders stem from? UN grants this legitimacy to Pakistan and other countries around the world.

Members are allowed to discuss history of the Palestine region but it will be helpful to get the basics right before commenting on this topic at minimum. Ownership of this region has shifted from time to time due to war and other factors much like that of so many lands. Ground realities of any region can shift over time.

So what is the ground reality of the Palestine region in modern times? It contains Israel as a UN recognized state and Palestinian parts (Gaza and West Bank) and West Bank has UN observer status.

So the issue is that this is a territorial dispute and it should be resolved. Potential options are One State Solution (British Plan) and Two State Solution (UN plan). So it can be one of these.

So Israeli are oppressing Palestinians and systematically absorbing their lands - I have noticed the obvious and pointed out this reality in various posts (use Search Function to dig out these posts).

So what is next? Wipe out Israel in war? If this is possible, go ahead. If not, then what is the next best option?

So there is a better way to discuss this topic and I am showing it but some members are confused and confusing me as well.

Zionist movement is a byproduct of Antisemitic politics in Russia and Europe as pointed out in here. So Zionists reached out to the British to give them a state. This movement convinced the British to create British-mandated Palestine by partitioning Transjordan. Here is proof:

1697789171687.png

The letter in question is this:

balfour.jpg

This development is in connection to the Balfour Declaration. Jordanian leadership was consulted and taken into confidence in this matter at the time:

The end of the Palestine mandate and the chaos surrounding it had significant implications for both neighbouring Transjordan and British imperial interests in the Middle East. This chapter explores how the two allies sought to deal with this issue. Based on significant new sources, it corroborates Avi Shlaim's disputed claim that Britain gave King Abdullah the 'green light' to use the Arab Legion to occupy the areas of Palestine allotted to the Arab state by the UN, thus creating an enlarged Jordanian state alongside a new Jewish state, Israel. Paying particular attention to the role of Glubb and the Arab Legion during the first, civil war phase of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, this chapter reveals that, after a meeting between the British Foreign Secretary, the Jordanian Prime Minister, and Glubb in February 1948, the Arab Legion commander actively sought to thwart the efforts of the Arab irregular forces and find a military accord with the Zionists. Glubb was not the architect of the Greater Transjordan scheme, as some have argued, but he was responsible for its implementation. In 1948 Glubb and the Arab Legion emerged as crucial tools for securing British and Jordanian interests in post-mandate Palestine.

Details in following link:

Palestinian view is in following link:

Palestinians support Two State Solution, although some are OK with One State Solution.

So what should be the overarching theme of discussion in this thread? Information that has little to do with ongoing Gaza - Israel Conflict? Narratives that fuel antisemitism and such?

I can make this thread FREE FOR ALL - you all can bring up any theme and fight in this thread to the extent possible. I can tell other team members to not intervene. In this case, WE should bring back Israeli members into this fight as well. Then this will be fair contention. I banned an Israeli member not long ago but a Pakistani-origin member pointed out that this was unnecessary. This will do for all?

ALLAH help them and give enough strength to Palestinians to resist the oppressions of Israel and end it. By the logic of MIGHT/POWER by many they should not attack on them even if IOF doing injustice to them and its also mentioned in hadith that if you have the power to resist state than you resist otherwise be patient and bear hardship.
But the question is how much patient and time they have to wait? did not 6 decades are enough for them? UN is powerless to do action because they do not have any fighting force that could implement its resolutions.
Its a shame that how big Muslim world yet not a single state is able to just put a side their differences and made a joint action plan for a moment. I think if the Muslim world Just give a joint Statement that UN is unable to do anything so they are going to send their forces to fight Israel and put an end to this problem once and for all. This statement is carrying that weight is stop the war instantly.
I think the HAMAS knows that they are on the DEAD END and no matter how much they struggle for the independent State of PALESTINE it is not going to happen and the have lost all hope so they decided that the world has abandon them and with the all power they have go to war and die instead of live like a slave under Israel and attacked on the same day they have lost their war. They know what will Israel do to them and no one will come to help them so in my opinion they are already dead in their mind just waiting for the moment to happen so they thought they were dying but took 4/5 Israelis dead's with them.
I have listen DR. ISRAR AHMED speech about the history of Jews and destruction of Masjid Aqsa DO NOT GET ME WRONG but he said it will happen and I think with no help is coming from the SO CALLED PATHETIC MUSLIM UMMAH its also the will of ALLAH for them to die so the event that was predicted would happen. But the Muslim world busy in their LUXERIOUS life style do not seeing through that TIME is not a constant process if today is Gaza then tomorrow is their state. Muslim world including myself and my country would Prepare it self for the Punishment of ALLAH that will come after this GENOCIDE for the nearly nothing participation that they put in this OPERESSION turned religious war.
What will Happen with ground invasion and how long HAMAS can resist/Fight IOF and what is the Starting-end point of This WAR( means which country will be next one)?

@PanzerKiel @PDF @TaimiKhan @WebMaster @SQ8 @ghazi52 @Kompromat @fatman17 @Tomcats @The Eagle @RescueRanger @WAJsal @Amaa'n @F.O.X @Beskar @arslan @blain2 @BHarwana @Slav Defence
According to a Israeli military analyst Israel will have a difficult time in their ground offensive unlike the Israeli airforce which has complete control of the skies.

I just love how these American settlers suddenly have accents like they are natives of the occupied land.lol
“I just love how those Egyptian settlers suddenly have accents like they are natives of the land lol”

hey that kinda talk led to the Nakba.

Great news. Egyptian parilment calls to declare war towards israel and american fleet.

Egy special forces on rafah borders. ( I hope the threats are real).

Egyptian trucks pave the way again on the Palestinian side ( after being bombed by israelis). hopefully the aid will enter today (I hope they try to target the egyptian forces so we see sisi's reaction, if he is a real man or a fag like I think).

Last edited:
Why attack on American targets?

If you have carefully analyzed the words of the Ayatollah Khamenei , you will understand that he addressed the Americans regarding the crimes of the Zionist regime and addressed them to the Americans, which means that the responsibility and consequences of this dangerous plan lie with the Americans.

Based on the detailed information, British, American and Israeli advisors created a joint military room and manage the war as an integrated network.

And it is on this basis that the positions of the Americans in the region were placed in the bank of resistance targets.

Based on the facts on the ground, it was decided that the United States and England, along with military aid to Israel, would prevent the formation of a global consensus to condemn Israel's crimes in international organizations and by using pressure on Arab countries.

America's veto of Brazil's cease-fire proposal, which was the 53rd American veto for resolutions against Israel, is a green light for the escalation of tensions and conflicts by Israel.

The Zionists assured America that they can destroy Hamas with ground operations

In order to cover the weaknesses of the Zionists, the Americans have taken measures such as sending their aircraft carriers and helicopter carriers to the Mediterranean area, the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea, as well as sending four thousand troops to the region to control the military power of Yemen's Ansarullah and Iran's actions.

In the past two months, the Americans have extensively equipped their bases in Iraq and Syria and prepared for a full-scale war, movements that surprised many public opinion at that time.

The northern front is Israel's most fundamental weakness for strikes, the iron dome on the northern borders of Palestine has not been able to intercept any of the Lebanese Hezbollah rockets.

The resistance front, while being disappointed with the international forums to restrain the Zionist military machine, which previously warned against the continuation of their brutal attacks, will intensify the attacks according to the existing conditions of the resistance and the people in Gaza.

We are witnessing an increase in the level of resistance to America and Israel, and these attacks will be enough to stop the Zionist military machine.

Abu Qasim

First hand testimony from archbishop about Israeli warnings thar they will bomb hospital. Combine this with testimony from the doctors.

Now Combine this with Israelis history of lying.

For me, this is ample evidence to trust the trustworthy and reject the testimony of liars.
Brother I have already told them. The Israeli officials admitted bombings and the justification also motives. No need to discuss with them any further.
It is official, ce fini

Egy special forces on rafah borders. ( I hope the threats are real).

Egyptian trucks pave the way again on the Palestinian side ( after being bombed by israelis). hopefully the aid will enter today (I hope they try to target the egyptian forces so we see sisi's reaction, if he is a real man or a fag like I think).

Lmfao, you really think Egypt has the balls to fight the US AND Israel?

Yeah righ

Pakistan is not in the position to question UN ruling or is it? UN grants legitimacy to statehood in modern times, Pakistan does not. From where the notion of internationally recognized borders stem from? UN grants this legitimacy to Pakistan and other countries around the world.
Pakistan has a fundamental right of refusal. The UN understanding of Israel is non binding for Pakistan.
So Israeli are oppressing Palestinians and systematically absorbing their lands - I have noticed the obvious and pointed out this reality in various posts (use Search Function to dig out these posts).
That's universally accepted definition for genocide.
So what is next? Wipe out Israel in war? If this is possible, go ahead. If not, then what is the next best option?
Nobody is interested in war. The next best solution is plebiscite between inhabitants of the region prior to military intervened demographic changes just like in Kashmir.
Zionist movement is a byproduct of Antisemitic politics in Russia and Europe as pointed out in here. So Zionists reached out to the British to give them a state. This movement convinced the British to create British-mandated Palestine by partitioning Transjordan. Here is proof:

That is exactly what I am trying to say that anti semitism is a western imposed colonial problem with a racial undertone. It's an alien concept for the East or middle east where everyone is a Semite.

Even then it says state of Palestine not state of Israel.

Yeah righ
I mean we did 5 times.
we fought israel, france and england all in the same time in 1956.

and that's the result

%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AC-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85.jpg

If egypt declares war, be sure that's all the other 21 arab will join the war.
if WW3 what they seek, well they can have it : )

Yeah righ
It does not have to fight anything.

Proclaim you will open the border for aid trucks. Ask international press to tag along.

Have a few bulldozers approach the border at the head of an aid truck convoy.

Cross the border and deliver aid to civilians on other side.

Its not that hard. Israel is not going to bomb such a convoy and if it did it would be a massive public opinion hit.

Back
Top Bottom