What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The conflict has the potential to morph into a more comprehensive conflict with emotions and tensions at an all-time high, including in the surrounding Arab nations. If not now, this would be a future flash point, and I do not feel it'll be a political war but more along the lines of a religious conflict.

1697655759676.png

Can French people ask themselves, how come our government lets go of our African interests but jumps like the doggies for this people?
What would De Gaulle say on all of this? He would spit at them. I am sure
America says, all its dogs listen.

Europe or let's say (Nato) is nothing without the U.S .. so when the U.S orders them to do something like (go and visit israel) the dogs must obey.

Breaking: “I call for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire.”-- UN Secretary General calls for a ceasefire in the Middle East to ease the epic human suffering, which has put many lives - and the fate of the entire region - at risk.

I could not find it.
Probably they took it down.
I mean The Chif Of General Stuff accuses his government of the war crimes and this punk says otherwise????
That's the same guy who as the Cspitain charged the Serb positions with the bayonet. The man entered military history as the last man who done so.
And this punk would argue.
The Hero or the punk who lives in Sweden?

Back
Top Bottom