What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Rickford stated that he was initially “exhilarated” by Hamas’s attack on Israel, in which 1,400 civilians were killed. The United States and the European Union classify Hamas as a terrorist organization.“Hamas has challenged the monopoly of violence.

And in those first few hours, even as horrific acts were being carried out, many of which we would not learn about until later, there are many Gazans of good will, many Palestinians of conscience, who abhor violence, as do you, as do I. Who abhor the targeting of civilians, as do you, as do I,” Rickford said during the rally. “Who were able to breathe, they were able to breathe for the first time in years. It was exhilarating. It was energizing.

And if they weren't exhilarated by this challenge to the monopoly of violence, by this shifting of the balance of power, then they would not be human. I was exhilarated."

He added: "What has Hamas done? Hamas has shifted the balance of power. Hamas has punctured the illusion of invincibility. That's what they have done. You don't have to be a Hamas supporter to recognize that,” Rickford said during the rally.

“Hamas has changed the terms of the debate. Israeli officials are right — nothing will be the same again.”In an interview with The Sun, Rickford clarified his remarks, but did not backpedal his choice of words.

It honestly broke my heart seeing piles of dead babies and children. It reminds that you that these aren't mere political conflicts but real lives on the line, and only a barbaric brute could mercilessly target children.
Like Hamas did

Yes its much much much better today. With the tide being rolled back. Bosnia, Kosovo, Karabakh, Lebanon, These are the major gains in the last 30 years. With the exception of Palestine, things are going quite well. Thats why you pick you battles. keep your head low until you are powerful enough. Palestinian strategy is terrible.

My dear tutle, if I recall correctly, you were also against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. The alternative was Ukraine joining NATO and helping them break Russia apart into several countries.

If Hamas sat and did nothing the Anglo-Zionists were going to force the Arab and Muslim world to abandon the Palestinians and establish relations with Israel. That would have been the end of most aspirations that Palestinians and many Muslims have for the future.

Sometimes you have to stand up and resist.

It honestly broke my heart seeing piles of dead babies and children. It reminds that you that these aren't mere political conflicts but real lives on the line, and only a barbaric brute could mercilessly target children.
I've honestly been depressed about this for the past 10 days. It is unfathomable that this is happening in this day and age. The fact that our media is cheering this on and I see retarded boomers cheering this on makes me feel like I'm living in a modern day Nazi dystopia.

go and have dreams marrying an israeli woman.
phall saaport saar.
These people are so insidious

My dear tutle, if I recall correctly, you were also against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. The alternative was Ukraine joining NATO and helping them break Russia apart into several countries.

If Hamas sat and did nothing the Anglo-Zionists were going to force the Arab and Muslim world to abandon the Palestinians and establish relations with Israel. That would have been the end of most aspirations that Palestinians and many Muslims have for the future.

exactly.
hamas had to sacrifice.
probably all Arabs were going to normalize relations with israel , recently it was uae, bahrain,morocco and oman and sooner it was gonna be saudia but Hamas did the right thing.

exactly.
hamas had to sacrifice.
probably all Arabs were going to normalize relations with israel , recently it was uae, bahrain,morocco and oman and sooner it was gonna be saudia but Hamas did the right thing.
If anything all they did was lift the mask and reveal to the world what Israel really was. A repulsive terrorist baby killing Nazi regime.

I saw the news at work place, This is just insane and this is worse than Animal behavior, I've lost faith in Human race... Can we just have a extinction level Asteroid or Meteor that can hit Earth be done with it?

So you justify the killing of innocent babies by Hamas?

I saw the news at work place, This is just insane and this is worse than Animal behavior, I've lost faith in Human race... Can we just have a extinction level Asteroid or Meteor that can hit Earth be done with it?
why not just the extinction of zionists?

why not just the extinction of zionists?
Its not just them, The world is letting it happen be it US/Europe or Arab world or anyone, this is just psychotic rage and they are mass murdering children and anyone who is not doing anything to stop it is guilty, at this stage there must be some sort of mobilization from someone who will force Israel to stop, they are crazy people more than Nazi's.

Where’s the fuCking proof?
the proof is the fantasy israeli woman who he wants to marry in his dreams.
she told him everything.

Its not just them, The world is letting it happen be it US/Europe or Arab world or anyone, this is just psychotic rage and they are mass murdering children and anyone who is not doing anything to stop it is guilty, at this stage there must be some sort of mobilization from someone who will force Israel to stop, they are crazy people more than Nazi's.
most of the arabs are in chains. I was lucky enough to help Gaza fighters, others wanted but they either couldn't or the police raided them.

Back
Top Bottom