What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Tunisians, Jordanians and Lebanese are rising up. They have my respect. The other Arab nations are a disgrace (especially Egypt).

It is critically important now that ALL Islamic countries denounce this barbaric Zionist attack and completely boycott anyone who supports these child murderers. Shame on the Islamic nations that continue to deal with any Western nation that supports such barbarity. This is beyond monstrous.

Jude's terriris fighters will cause genocide in Gaza. We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return. May God protect you, Gaza. This is pure aerial evil, terrorism and barbarity that even For a Jewish genocide and targeted nazi attack. Today, Israel kills a thousand people. Every fair minded people and Islam of world needs to act at the right time.

URS.jpeg

Who thinks Ursula will tweet the same thing about the Zionist massacre of a hospital in Gaza?

Whose will you lick bozo ? Iran's or Hezbollah's?

When people can't stay on topic of the thread, and drag my country am going to comment. What the **** you gonna do about it? Launch a attack on me from behind your screen?

STFU and get back on topic now

You tunni monkeys literally worship cow sh1t...which mean you see yourselves lower than cow sh1t...

If that were to happen, the Saudis would be the most hated nation on planet earth.
Saudi have seen war up close as well. It has problems with Yemen and Iran. Saudi have dropped talks with Israel as well but it cannot do much in this matter. Muslims fight each other and this is the outcome.

More in here.

The victimhood among Palestinians and Muslims is incredible.

Murder 1,400 Israelis and foreigners- We are the victim

Hamas strikes a hospital- Blame Israel, we are the victim.

Saudi have seen war up close as well. It has problems with Yemen and Iran. Saudi have dropped talks with Israel as well but it cannot do much in this matter. Muslims fight each other and this is the outcome.
Militarily, you are right. But they wield significant soft power over the rest of the Muslim world and PGCC - they effectively set PGCC policy (with some nuance).

Ironically, Iran and Saudi are getting closer by the day due to Israel's genocidal campaign in Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom