What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The victimhood among Palestinians and Muslims is incredible.
Not as much as western hypocrisy and lunacy.
Murder 1,400 Israelis and foreigners
Isreal with western backing occupying Palestinian land. So killing settler and western friends are justified. Its was an act of self defense.
Hamas strikes a hospital- Blame Israel, we are the victim.
Are you on Jewish payroll to spread fake news and pro Jewish propaganda?

Many Muslims get salaries from their masters in the West and promote their views among Muslims.
From the Big Five. I have provided a snapshot in brief. I can put references in the post but it will become very long. When you point a finger at another, look at yourself as well (figuratively speaking).

I normally don't condone such language but intentionally spreading misinformation in relation to the massacre of 1000+ civilians is truly risible behaviour.

My language is nothing compared to the killing that these Zionist savages have committed in the past days. My words are meaningless and just a way to express anger. These savages are actually murdering children and babies.

Reminder: the Egyptian regime is still imposing its illegal siege (in full coordination with Israel) on 2 million starving Palestinians in Gaza, and has not sent a single aid truck into Gaza. Despicable regime.

Well confirmed now. They can shove their propoganda up their arse! This was an Israeli air strike

Its ironic how the Palestinians are being systemically cleansed by the most brutal devastating air strikes that don't distinguish any civilians. Just imagine if the Brits did the same thing with IRA in Ireland.

Reminder: the Egyptian regime is still imposing its illegal siege (in full coordination with Israel) on 2 million starving Palestinians in Gaza, and has not sent a single aid truck into Gaza. Despicable regime.

Despicable cowards. History will remember. Every single cowardice and transgression will be recorded and remembered.

Its ironic how the Palestinians are being systemically cleansed by the most brutal devastating air strikes that don't distinguish any civilians. Just imagine if the Brits did the same thing with IRA in Ireland.
1697576593854.png

Hezbollah official statement: "Let tomorrow, Wednesday, be a day of unprecedented anger against the enemy and its crimes and against Biden’s visit to the Zionist entity to cover and protect this criminal entity."
They need to do military action to ease pressure on Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom